• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vanity Mirrors

I was curious about the 99+ nsx's

I know the 97's don't have any vanity mirrors but i read the 99+'s do. Can someone confirm this?

My Dad has an 04 and is does not have vanity mirrors.

The NSX is not for Vanity. I have had chix ask me that question. I tell them "honey, this is a serious car. Its for racing not for checking your makeup." They know if they press any harder I may pull over and tell them to get out. LOL... :biggrin:

BTW my 05 does not have them either.

02's no vanity mirrors either, my advice.............keep your eyes on the road, and if you're a passenger, enjoy the ride, and look at all of the heads turn around as you pass, wondering is that the new vette?????:eek: :eek:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanity Mirrors!!!!!! We don't need no stinkin Vanity Mirrors!!!!!!! :tongue: .........Steve

sounds like coupes have them and targas do not.

ihkskim, don't go by those specs.

The powertrain specs are for the automatic transmission. Some of the features (such as power steering and vanity mirror, as noted above) are not available on all models (coupe, Alex Zanardi Edition coupe, NSX-T). Others, like "Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls" or "micro filter" on the ventilation system, and "front fog lights" are wrong.

TURBO2GO said:
I tell them "honey, this is a serious car. Its for racing not for checking your makeup." They know if they press any harder I may pull over and tell them to get out. LOL

By your attitude, I'm surmising that you're a compulsive masturbator. :)
What's wrong with your date being able to check her makeup? After all she most likely applied it for your benefit. Saying something like that will only hurt her feelings.

No vanity mirror, so my wife just grabs my rear view and uses that leaving me to re-adjust it pretty much every time we go somewhere. :)

Hugh said:
What's wrong with your date being able to check her makeup? After all she most likely applied it for your benefit. Saying something like that will only hurt her feelings.

So are you speaking from experience, or are you just a compulsive masturbator? :eek:

Hugh said:

I had no idea you could be so sensitive Hugh. If you don't watch out people might mistake you for a really nice guy :wink: Steve

I thought my '91 coupe had a vanity mirror in the passenger sun visor. But I'm going from memory and I could be mistaken. I would go out to my garage to check, but... :frown:

Hugh said:

LOL... Hugh with the sudden sensitivity.... OK Hugh, I am sorry... from now on, I will carry a special makeup mirror with me and pull over so that the rough suspension doesn't cause any mishaps.

That mirror adds alot of weight to the car! Slows you down.....:tongue:

Back