• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vanity Plate for the NSX

What your favorite plate?

• NSX

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • PASSION

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • NSXCESS

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • NSXTACY

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • LIVFAST

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • VETKILR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OPULENT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted a poll, I hope it work.
I just bought a 01 Spa Yellow NSX-T and was consodering a vanity plate. My friends and I came up with a a list and I narrow them down to the 7 I like most. Alot of thir ideas would get my car keyed, so they were ruled out. What do you think is the best? Have any other ideas. We got 7 letters in Indiana
1. NSX
2. PASSION
3. NSXCESS
4. NSXTACY
5. LIVFAST
6. VETKILR
7. OPULANT

I'm not sure about 6 and 7. I don't respect the Vette enough to warrent it on my plate and 7 is abit upity and might get it keyed.

Anyway whatya think

Dan

We had several NV type like the 2 you had and UEVNYME types and ones like 2RICH4U and 2MUCH4U, but again those are a tad more arrogent than I'ld like, and I don't want the X keyed :(

Thanks for you responce though :)
Dan

How about: NSXY, ETZ4REZ (eats ferraris)?

I would suggest NSXTASY, with an "s" as in "ecstasy". However, that plate is taken in Indiana, thanks to Chris M.

How about DANS NSX ? In addition to your name, it even makes it a play on words, with "dans" as the French word for "inside of".

For the cruzer -- FASTNSXY

For the track rat -- FRANKNSX

Re: Re: Vanity Plate for the NSX

Aiken Drum said:
Oo, I think I'd avoid that one, just on the off chance some veteran took it the wrong way.

Or your local Veterinarian:D

How 'bout NSXXXME (hugs and kisses are oh so sweet) (or you've got the triple X rated going on).

My personal favorite pic attached

Attachments

• nsx misc 010.jpg
    nsx misc 010.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 413
what do you guys think of

MY VICE

or one I saw here

SYONARA

I know MY VICE might get confused w/ Miami Vice and the TR.

Dan

I like all of these from the ones suggested:

mugen (limitless)

BETRTAN6
"Better Than Sex"

ETZ4REZ
(Eats Ferraris)

Here's another:

4REKLLR
(Ferrari Killer)

or

PRSHKLR
(Porshe Killer)

How about an IMS Hall of Fame commemorative plate? Makes a statement about your support of all things motorsports but isn't as 'hey look at me!' as a vanity plate. Besides the new IN plates are fugly.

Nate

My tag on my Bimmer Cabrio (which was somewhat modified and to most people I knew a very tastefully done car) the tag was "ITS4PLA". I was single at the time (met my wife while I had it, and she hated it, she is so not into cars:mad: !) and many people would ask: Is that it's for play or it's foreplay? . If it was a member of the fairer sex I would usually say " What do you think" with a little grin on my face. It sounds cheesy, but you would not believe the women I picked up like that ( it certainly wasn't because of my looks!) The funny thing is, when I went to get the tag, I never really thought about the dirtier translation. It hit me a few days after the tag arrived.:rolleyes:

I got a "Z" thing going with custom plates...

00" NSX...4Z WKND (my weekend toy)
BMW. 540...4Z HWY (my daily driver)
BMW X5...2Z MTN (our ski rig)
4DA MUD...our Jeep Wrangler (the gettin' dirty dog-mobile)

Somebody who would actually key any car especially an NSX probably wouldnt know what opulent means. By the way its spelled with an 'e', unless you used an 'a' cause the 'e' version is taken.

I got a new one on the way, hopefully it gets approved. I ain't sayin' a peep till its in my hands. It has NUTHIN to do with NSX's or cars, more about my taste in women, or shoud I say girls (hint hint)

Thanks BTLMT,
I thought about having
4REKILR
but alot of people (if they knew anything about the X) would say that it couldn't beat a 360, which is mostlt true. BUT!!, the NSX is the car that embarrased and humiliated Ferrari and the 355 and Testarossa, but most people are stupid and would eighter laugh at it or not understand.

What to you guys think, should I try and get 4REKILR?
What would you do?

Dan

4RE NVME

Dan Ciesniewski said:
Thanks BTLMT,
I thought about having
4REKILR
but alot of people (if they knew anything about the X) would say that it couldn't beat a 360, which is mostlt true. BUT!!, the NSX is the car that embarrased and humiliated Ferrari and the 355 and Testarossa, but most people are stupid and would eighter laugh at it or not understand.

What to you guys think, should I try and get 4REKILR?
What would you do?

Dan

Personally, I like Don Gallo's plate, 4RE NVME, better!!!
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

4RE NVME might me a strech, especially the newer ones (360/Enzo).
I just bought my X, and it was a choice between an NSX or a 355 and I chose the X for a variaty a reasons. But, again most people probulay just won't understand :confused:

But thanks alot for the post, I like the plate idea :D

Dan

Don't define your own car by dissing someone else's.

An NSX should not have a reference to Ferrari in its plate.

Just my O.

(I still like DANS NSX)

Back