• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Various performance parts for sale

Was keeping these aside for my next NSX but have decided to jump ship and go 2003 Viper!
All parts are new and never have been used:

17/18 Work wheels type VS-XX (wire mesh with black burning center color and polished lips)

255/35ZR18 Bridgestone S-02pp tires (never mounted)

Toda racing coil over suspension (had several other sets but these were for myself, rare and high end product)

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 01 August 2002).]

Didn't know TODA made a kit for the NSX? Any more information? What kind of adjsutments does it have? etc, etc?

------------------
G Dummy~

if you think I'm selling my go-fast parts to go back to stock, you are way wrong my friend ;)

jon69,

I'm interested in your wheels for sale...I've already sent you an email. please check it.

my question here is...you stated that that they are the VS-SS wheels and then you said they are the mesh style (which are VS-XX). Which wheels are they?

please email me back with your contact phone #.

thanks,
Allen

Originally posted by jon69:
maomaonsx,
www.toda-racing.co.jp
You'll see all their information on their website plus pictures......

Yes I'm aware of their webstie, but I understand they don't make off the shelf suspension kit for the NSX. Sounds like your kit is a custom one using TODA dampers, which kind of damper does it use? What spring rates, what kind of bushings, etc, etc? I think you'd want to supply these information if you are trying to sell them, no?

------------------
G Dummy~

if you think I'm selling my go-fast parts to go back to stock, you are way wrong my friend ;)

Originally posted by X-TNSIV:
jon69,

I'm interested in your wheels for sale...I've already sent you an email. please check it.

my question here is...you stated that that they are the VS-SS wheels and then you said they are the mesh style (which are VS-XX). Which wheels are they?

please email me back with your contact phone #.

thanks,
Allen

my bad, I made a mistake they are VS-XX, sorry to anybody for any confusion about this. I've already received your email and replied.

Originally posted by maomaonsx:
Yes I'm aware of their webstie, but I understand they don't make off the shelf suspension kit for the NSX. Sounds like your kit is a custom one using TODA dampers, which kind of damper does it use? What spring rates, what kind of bushings, etc, etc? I think you'd want to supply these information if you are trying to sell them, no?

Actually they do make a "off the shelf" NSX kit. It's listed on their website although I think it is only in Japanese. Look under products/dampers/type DA. Spring rates are mentioned their as well:
F 12k-160
R 10k-160
Of course it includes the dual adjustable shocks with pillow ball upper mounts. Anybody who has any more information that they need can email me.

aha, I see. I stand corrected.

------------------
G Dummy~

jon69,
If the wheels are still availible, I am definately interested. do you have any pics.
private me.

Paul

Originally posted by HPV100:
jon69,
If the wheels are still availible, I am definately interested. do you have any pics.
private me.

Paul

Have had a lot of feedback but all items are still available as of now.

Back