• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

various rims and parts for sale

Still have these items for sale. I had a few buyers but they have not responded. I have lowered the price and the seller still pays shipping. Shipping onthe rims is A LOT. I will deliver the rims within 20miles of DC for free and within 100 miles of DC for $20 gas money. I will be willing to travel further but need to figure out a meeting place and agreeable gas cost with buyer.

1. Service repair manual for a 91-? SOLD

2. A full set of 92 OEM rims off of my 92. I have ties on them now with about 40-50% tread left yokohamas. Selling for the rims not the tires as they have been sitting in my garage since 2003. There are some scratches on the front passenger side where the previous owned ran against a curb. I check with the dealer in Chantilly a few years ago and they said $100 would fix them. As far as I know there is no balance issue on these and they where fine when I had them on the car last. cost $200 obo

3. One set of intrigal A2 rims 16 front 17 rear for the 92 NSX. The front driver side has little bit of a flat spot from a pot hole. NTB was able to balance it out and Ye Olde Wheel Shop in MD quoted me 80 to bang it out. Has a set of Pole position tires on them with about 60% tread cost $150 obo

4. Bra and Mirror covers are still up for sale. The are the WOLF brand not OEM there are no tears or rips they just need a little cleaning to be good as new. Still $30 seller pays for shipping. sale pending

5. Rear oil pan seal/rubber gasket still in Acura parts bag and oil filter $10.00 obo

Thanks !!!

Contact info [email protected]

attachment.php

Last edited:
I will take the repair book as a local pick up if it is available.

Nate in DC

Back