• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vega$ NSX Sighting?

Hey Bryan,
Was this you on a recent joyride? Just wondering......

Attachments

• 040506-F-7823A-001.jpg
    040506-F-7823A-001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 61
Oh haha, it looks like that engine was blowing up in the picture. :smile:

Interestingly enough, I think I might have found a loophole where I might be able to keep my car! So, I might not sell it after all!

This is so full of WIN

+1 on that.

Interestingly enough, I think I might have found a loophole where I might be able to keep my car! So, I might not sell it after all!

Let me know if that loophole falls thru. After driving that beast I might be interested.:tongue: But if the loophole stands and you need someone to drive it down you know how to reach me.:biggrin:

Can I drive it while I'm in Vegas this weekend? :biggrin::tongue:

Let's meet up if you're free, my brother will be with me. :smile:

Sure, if I have the time. Super busy this weekend. And I'll have to give the car a jump. Battery was dead this morning since I let it sit for over 3 weeks and forgot to tend it. :smile:

I was kidding about driving it. :biggrin:

It would be cool to meet up for boba or grab a bite to eat if you do have time though, and catch up. I'll let Frank know. :)

I wasn't. :smile: Ask anybody, I've been letting everybody drive it. I don't have time, so might as well let someone else have fun with it. Plus for a while there, I was trying to rope in some potential buyers.

You guys still have my #? Shoot me a text when you are in town and free.

Sure, if I have the time. Super busy this weekend. And I'll have to give the car a jump. Battery was dead this morning since I let it sit for over 3 weeks and forgot to tend it. :smile:

You'll probably have to do more than jump it...Overnight parts from Japan! Next time I am in your neck of the woods I'll race you for pinks! BUT...we'll do a 1/4mi race in reverse! Ya down?

You'll probably have to do more than jump it...Overnight parts from Japan! Next time I am in your neck of the woods I'll race you for pinks! BUT...we'll do a 1/4mi race in reverse! Ya down?

And only on all 4 orange spare tire donuts! Since you have way more HP than me, I need to make the tire contact patch the limiting factor so it's more even of a match.

And only on all 4 orange spare tire donuts! Since you have way more HP than me, I need to make the tire contact patch the limiting factor so it's more even of a match.

That works for me! I'll also wear an eye patch and use my right foot to clutch and left foot to gas. Afterwards we'll try reverse top speed runs!

I'd beat you all with my short shifting and granny clutching.:tongue:

I'd pay to see Bryan and Stephen race. Bryan would probably take lead with all that torque but if Stephen's running high boost he'd reel him in and take it going away. But if Stephen's going low boost that would even it out and make for a great race.

So what do you say boys. Do we have a race coming soon?

I'll beat you both with my JDM reverse gear and my toe flick clutch actions.

Your heel-toe technique is no match for my elbow-fist style!

Oh looooky who wants to play...RYU...well, I'd take you both out with my custom GDM (no not German...even better -- Grenlandian) 4spd reverse dogbox...you read correctly, I have a COMPLETE gearbox for just reverse driving! Not to mention my calf-tricep technique! Dream on gents.

I'd beat you all with my short shifting and granny clutching.:tongue:

I am sure I speak for all of us...we'd love to have you join -- unfortunately there is an age limit :frown::tongue:.

*below the belt blow?*

Sorry game over guys. I was at the local Pep Boys the other day and I found this:

41N1PT6NtBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

See that? That's 104 octane boost. That's like almost 15% more power than standard 91 octane. I just need to add 3 or 4 of these bad boys and I'll be pushing over 1,000 whp!

And do you know why Porsche 911's are so fast? It's because they put the weight of the engine over the rear wheels. So I went ahead and put around 700 lbs of concrete mix in the the trunk of my NSX. With all that weight over the rear wheels I can't lose!

Unlikely $ageV (yup...I just did that...)

I just dumped FOUR of these into the tank
nos_energy_drink.jpg

READ -- *Caution: POWERFUL* :cool: so you can take you 104 and cry in the corner!

And because I am soooo confident I'll be winning and need to flash my blinkers (to display I won, of course) I picked up some of this
blinkerfluid.jpg

You might want to give up now ...

Ummm B., I think you meant "Let's see your Tiger Crane match my Eagle's Claw."

Ding! Ding!

Hey, what you do with your fist is your own business you sicko.

Btw.. I just added 300 of these. Yes, boys and girls, that's 1,500 hp. I still have real estate left on the car so don't be surprised if I come rolling in with 3,000hp. oh.. wait.. that's 3,000+350hp which i'm already running. Booyyyaaaahhh Son!

$(KGrHqR,!mIE8FFTiZTfBPMI6W88c!~~60_35.JPG

This $/hp really can't be beat. Each sticker cost me $4.25.

Back