• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vegas June Meet

Re: NSX club of Las Vegas (June Meet - Saturday 6/2)

Just added myself to the list! :tongue: :wink:

Mitch,

Have you made any arrangements for rides? I can pick you up, then you can hop into other member cars as we caravan from meeting spot to restaurant to dealership.

Regards,

Danny

Mitch,

Have you made any arrangements for rides? I can pick you up, then you can hop into other member cars as we caravan from meeting spot to restaurant to dealership.

Regards,

Danny

Wow, how ironic!!! Just today some guy halfway across the country offered to pick me up in a 1,000 horsepower car too! What a coincidence. :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

Man, I love the NSX community.

Wow, how ironic!!! Just today some guy halfway across the country offered to pick me up in a 1,000 horsepower car too! What a coincidence. :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

Man, I love the NSX community.

Let all three of us pickup Mitch together and we'll have 2,000 horsepower......... How's that.......:biggrin:

Best Regards
Paul

I'm in.

1. TAG - Tom - '97 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T
2. NY2NV - Chris - 95' Red NSX
3. lowellhigh79 - Danny - 92' Red Twinturbo NSX
4. SurfsUP - David - 91' Silver Comptech Widebody NSX
5. Vega$ NSX - Bryan - 91' Black FX500 w/ new part!
6. sincity_nsx - Bill - 05' Lotus Elise
7. silverNEEK - Nik and Sandra - 91' Red NSX
8. NSXin702 - Levi - Red '92
9. Esprit1 - Paul - Blue Devil FX-500 NSX
10. Meeyatch1 - Mitch - '06 White Adidas
11. Jimsx - '03 Silverstone
12. Diablo360 - Simo - New Balance, terry cloth headband, & co-piloting Jimsx

Let all three of us pickup Mitch together and we'll have 2,000 horsepower......... How's that.......:biggrin:

Best Regards
Paul

Ok, I'll bring my chainsaw and we'll cut him up into three pieces. Paul you can bring the garbage bags. I think head, torso and legs would be a good 3-way split, yeah? :tongue:

Mitch,

Regards,

Danny

Cool! Thank you. I am at the Las Vegas Hilton now, and for the duration of my stay through Tuesday. What time do you think you will be by here on the day of the meet?

Best Regards
Paul

HAHA!! The more cars the better!! It is like being famous...or maybe infamous. :cool:

Ok, I'll bring my chainsaw and we'll cut him up into three pieces. Paul you can bring the garbage bags. I think head, torso and legs would be a good 3-way split, yeah? :tongue:

:biggrin: :eek: ACK!! :eek: :biggrin:

Cool! Thank you. I am at the Las Vegas Hilton now, and for the duration of my stay through Tuesday. What time do you think you will be by here on the day of the meet?

I'll pick you up at 10:00 Saturday morning at the valet area in front of the hotel. 702-860-9339

Regards,

Danny

I'll pick you up at 10:00 Saturday morning at the valet area in front of the hotel. 702-860-9339

Regards,

Danny

Okay. I will be in the covered area at the main entrance at 10:00 am Saturday. Thanks again!

Everything still good for tomorrow at 10 a.m. for this? It is really friggin' hot out here!! It was 110 degrees today!! YIKES!! :eek:

Hey guys,

Just a heads up, I'm a bit under the weather, so depending on how I feel when I wake up, will determine if I can make it.

So I'll see ya'll tomorrow, or next month...=)

And Mitch, it is definitely gettin' hot, not my favorite time of the year...

Levi

Everything still good for tomorrow at 10 a.m. for this? It is really friggin' hot out here!! It was 110 degrees today!! YIKES!! :eek:

See you at 10.

Danny

I will not be making this gathering. I had a rotator cuff surgery and needed a pain pill this AM. I would like to get Nik and Sandre's home mail address. PM or call 645-1027.
I will be at the gathering in Sept. but keeping up with LVNSX as I go.

Lance

I will not be making this gathering. I had a rotator cuff surgery and needed a pain pill this AM. I would like to get Nik and Sandre's home mail address. PM or call 645-1027.
I will be at the gathering in Sept. but keeping up with LVNSX as I go.

Lance

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. TAKE CARE.

REGARDS,

CHRIS

Great seeing the LV group again. I had another nice and enjoyable meal with you guys. Great bunch of owners!!! I should have some pics up in a few hours.

It was also very good to meet Mitch (Meeyatch) while he was in Las Vegas.

And although it would be a four and a half hour drive, the LV group's plan for next month's meet is very enticing. :) Hmmm, maybe..... :D

-Randy

Great seeing the LV group again. I had another nice and enjoyable meal with you guys. Great bunch of owners!!! I should have some pics up in a few hours.

It was also very good to meet Mitch (Meeyatch) while he was in Las Vegas.

And although it would be a four and a half hour drive, the LV group's plan for next month's meet is very enticing. :) Hmmm, maybe..... :D

-Randy

Ummh Randy, I guess you are not aware that the Las Vegas group has laid claim to you as a member. Sorry SoCal, OC, SGV, SD or whatever, Randy is now officially a member of the NSX/Mosler Club of Las Vegas. Four and a half hours? Try three hours in my NSX or 2 and a half in Paul's soon to be BAD ASS 1001 hp Mosler!. I'm loving our group more and more after each meet. Great seeing everyone again!

Regards,

Danny

It was really great to meet your group. You all should feel very lucky to have such a great group of friendly and diverse individuals. The next time I am out here I look forward to seeing more of the city, and hanging out with the LV NSX group. If plans go correctly, there may be a group of my friends heading out here sometime in the first two weeks of October.

Side note...you guys should change your name to the 'Las Vegas 1,000 hp Club' since it seems like everyone in your group has some sort of wicked forced induction beast!! WOW!! :biggrin: :cool:

(P.S. -- I will remember that next time I visit and go to sushi that Paul's name goes on the top of all the sushi bills....LOL!! :D )

Back