• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vegas nsx's

I saw 4 nsx's today up in Summerlin, they were all red, anyone on this board? One has a Hawaii plate and is very sweet, figures i was in the Suv today.

------------------
91 Acura Nsx
99 360 Modena
03 Mercedes Sl500
02 lexus Lx470

That was me. I live right off Rampart between Vegas & Lake Mead. I keep my car registered in Hawaii since I am a student here under the Western Undergraduate Exchange program. My car is $100.00 to register in Hawaii and the full coverage insurance is $575.00 for 6 months there as well. Here the rates for both are RIDICULOUS. Then again, it probably doesn't really affect someone with a Modena, NSX, LX470, & SL500. THAT is a garage akin to one I would like to have when older. The exotic, the fun semi-exotic, SUV, and the pimp ride. VERY tasteful selection of cars. One of the best I have heard of. BIG Props.

I live in Summerlin as well. Red 91 with
NOS, RM exhaust and Work wheels. We should have a meet n greet sometime- I see a good number of owners around LV.

Vegas Boy said:
I live in Summerlin as well. Red 91 with
NOS, RM exhaust and Work wheels. We should have a meet n greet sometime- I see a good number of owners around LV.
Vegasboy i think i saw you today on 215, do you live in Heritage Glen? The wife and i were looking at building there and i saw a red Nsx in the garage, very sweet. Vegasnsxrs lets get together and head down the Factor X or Redrock or something.

YUp, thats me in Heritage Glen

Stop in next time- are you buying a house in here?
We should definitely arrange a lunch or something, I see NSXs
all over SUmmerlin.
Wayne

Re: YUp, thats me in Heritage Glen

Wayne when is the best time to catch ya home? I live right around the corner from ya and pass by on Town Center every day headin to the airport. Maybe we can get hdrs5 together and head down to Factor X this weekend or a drive to Mt. Charlston. Take care.

Heritage Glen

Am usually in all day on Saturdays- watching the kids- stop in if
you are in the neighborhood!

I Would like to run up to Factor X- I need to talk to them
about some upcoming service needs- I'd like to do this
on a weekday if interested...

I have school at UNLV on MWF from 9:30am-1:20pm. Anytime other then these times OR right after school I could meet up with everyone to go down there would be cool with me. I need to go down to Factor X ask them to diagnose my ABS check light that comes on, amongst other little things I want them to do to my car in the near future. LMK. Shawn

Sounds good Shawn, ill get with Wayne and we will pick out a weekday next week to head down there, im in San Diego now but will be back tomorrow.

Anyone up for a drive to Factor X tomorrow afternoon? Im going to head out around 2-3pm.

Around 3:00pm sounds cool to me. I get out of school at 1:20pm, and I have to go to FedEx to get a estimate to ship a exhaust out to Hawaii to a buyer. Then I have to go to G Factor to lower my left front suspension a little before I align my car @ George's Alignment. THEN I can go to Factor X, so about 3:00pm sounds about right. Private me your cell number and I will call you when I get out of school. And send me your real name too. I would feel weird calling you "VegasNSX" Shawn

Shawn i sent you a pm, let me know if ya wanna go tomorrow, i got stuck at the airport today. Vegasboy do you want to go also?

Factor X visit

Thanks. I sent Jason an email. We need to make a run!

Back