• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside NSX

Did you see the Veilside NSX! Wow! New headlights, fenders, rear fenders, front and rear hoods. Simply awesome!

Attachments

• veilside nsx.jpg
    veilside nsx.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 7,888
tas04_d1_n002.JPG

I love it. I want mine done like it (and it must have the lambo doors). Now where and how much? $?$?$?$?$?

And again, the rear end looks like a Saleen S7.

E500_S7closerear.jpg

wan04004.jpg

Nice...

why would you wanna copy a Ford?
I bet the rear end was copied from F50
notice the design of the 4 tailights r identical

F504.jpg

Oh my!!THAT'S A NICE BODY CONVERSION!!WOW!!:eek: :eek:
I wonder how much it's gonna cost for the conversion? I better start saving money!!:D :D

Nice post accord!!

Very interested in this kit.... where can you find out more info on this kit.. tried going onto the veilside website and didn't find anything....

This looks like a custom one off. Veilsides packages usually don't flow as nice as the package on this NSX. I just hope there isn't a celica running around with an NSX front end in Tokyo.:eek:

This is a Veilside Fortune model, similar to what they did with the Supra, initially the Supra Fortune kit was like 32 grand, but eventially became available for 18 grand...this looks like less parts than the Supra kit, so I suspect it should start out less.

NSX2NV said:
This looks like a custom one off. Veilsides packages usually don't flow as nice as the package on this NSX. I just hope there isn't a celica running around with an NSX front end in Tokyo.:eek:

The Kit is between $10 - $15 grand , Price is not set yet . It will be available around April this year .

There is another kit that is very interesting in the Auto Saloon .

I will either do the Veilside or the Modena look alike . :) :)
Let me fix up the photo & post them later .

f9f22994.jpg

f9f22977.jpg

f9f22980.jpg

f9f22869.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/p597a6566059e2fb8a1377f22a0c20cbb/f9f22865.jpg[.img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/p7bf74bd2dd94b2536596e82f53f0d32e/f9f227b8.jpg
f9f227b6.jpg

f9f227b4.jpg

which kit do you guys think is better .
3 choices

1. Red Modena look alike , modifly 02 headlight instead of Celica light.
2. Veilside .
3. Yellow Sorcery kit .

NA1-T said:
which kit do you guys think is better .
3 choices

1. Red Modena look alike , modifly 02 headlight instead of Celica light.
2. Veilside .
3. Yellow Sorcery kit .

4. Body painted OEM Lip, hahhahahahah

seriously though, I'd say the Veilside... simply because it adds a very curvacious twang to the rear of the NSX. At some angles, the stock rear can look a little flat. With the body kit, I feel like it really has filled out the exotic look completely.

Also that car's drop has been overdone, raise it up a little, maybe put some spacers on the car. I even think it could get away with simply just a new hood, and maybe some wide fenders on the front and that's it.

Ok, now I am seriously disturbed...

Am I the only one in the world that thinks that is a really ugly kit, and a disgrace to the NSX?!

The pics were also posted on a local car forum where I frequent, and everyone liked it as well, but when the pics were posted here, I thought at least the NSX purists would hate it, but apparently not.

I mean, EVERYONE here posts as if ricing up an NSX is the 8th sin, but apparently not too many of the posters here like any of the TOP END NSX's. Their body modifications are actually useful at high speed, but when people here see a large carbon GT style wing, they automatically hate it, and call it rice, even though it has function.

Isn't this body kit the exact opposite of what Honda indended? Clean cut, light weight, good downforce and a good Cd?

Everyone that I know online, including a good 95% of the posters on my other car forum LOATHE it when Civics modify their entire body to look like other cars (ie: DC2 Integras, Nissan Silvias, even a full blown E46 M3 conversion)

As well, I've read many threads here how everyone dislikes the NSX being called a "Ferrari wannabe". and strongly disliking Ferrari-inspired body modifications. Isn't this one of the body kits that make it seem like a Ferrari wannabe? This should be the epitome of "rice" ? (I strongly dislike that word, considering it is overused, and originally it was a derogatory term)

I used to like VeilSide very much. They were an excellent tuner (Skylines and Supras easily pumping out over 800ps, extremely good high speed runs, and the world record of 0-300kph in about 13 seconds), and their combat kits were very very original (Countless imitations and rip-offs), but the past few years have made me question their style. Originally VeilSide did not tune nor have any body kits for Honda, and their products were purely for race purposes. The past while, they have made ridiculous body kits for Honda (notably the S2000 and the EG Civic hatchback) and their wheels are pure rice (20", chrome)

No offense, but sometimes I honestly don't understand you guys.

BostonNSX said:
why would you wanna copy a Ford?
I bet the rear end was copied from F50
notice the design of the 4 tailights r identical

F504.jpg
Still looks more like the Saleen S7 to me. Vents under the tail lights and center exhaust. But either way, it looks cool.

I want one. And that car is far from just putting on a huge carbon fiber spoiler. When it's done that unique and looks that good, it's not rice to me.

The veilside headlights are much better than the stock headlights in my opinion; otherwise, I'm a fan of keeping the original lines of the car - that's why I used the comptech kit.

Okay.. the more I look at the veilside kit, the more I like it.... new project? Just when I thought I was done..... I think I'm going to have to start all over with another stock nsx!

EndLeSS said:
Ok, now I am seriously disturbed...

Am I the only one in the world that thinks that is a really ugly kit, and a disgrace to the NSX?!

The pics were also posted on a local car forum where I frequent, and everyone liked it as well, but when the pics were posted here, I thought at least the NSX purists would hate it, but apparently not.

I mean, EVERYONE here posts as if ricing up an NSX is the 8th sin, but apparently not too many of the posters here like any of the TOP END NSX's. Their body modifications are actually useful at high speed, but when people here see a large carbon GT style wing, they automatically hate it, and call it rice, even though it has function.

Isn't this body kit the exact opposite of what Honda indended? Clean cut, light weight, good downforce and a good Cd?

No offense, but sometimes I honestly don't understand you guys.
No need to fret, I wouldn't assume the small number of responses in this thread speaks for everyone. While I personally have no desire to put any mods or body kits on my NSX (because I love the original design Honda came up with), I can appreciate the fact that other people do. As far as aesthetic modifications are concerned, I think this is one of the better looking attempts. Although, I think it resembles the Attack concept more than anything.

I am surprised nobody has painted and modded their car to look like this one. I think it looks AMAZING.

f9f227b4.jpg

Back