• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside???

Hi all,

I'm about to be a new ower of a beautifull 2000 Red/Tan NSX:biggrin: and do have future plans of modding.... Does anyone own or have good pics of the Veilside body kit??

Thanks,
Chris from Tacoma

Here's Garrie's NSX.

111.jpg

nsx3.jpg

nsx2.jpg

pretty much the 'best' example of that veilside beast :biggrin:

Here's Garrie's NSX.

111.jpg

I like the look of those headlights in combination with those wide fenders !
But I DO NOT like the fact the shape of the lower part of the front bumper. It drops so straight it will give trouble on any speed bump or on/off-ramp you will meet.
And last, what I simply DO NOT like with the Veilside is that fake-Ferrari look those rear lights give to the car.

Heh, I notice no picture from the rear. IMO, that's where the Veilside really falls on its face. The ass end isn't good.

Hey can anyone tell me where i can get a veilside bodykit? put in order only to hear from veilside that the tail light company closed down so they can't supply the kit. I really really want this kit. maybe someone has one or knows someone with one available?

very serious.

joe1982

Man i love the front and the side view of this kit, but the rear is hideous. Maybe one day I will have enough $$$ and pull a Chip Foose on it's ass!

Doors-back look great, I like widebodies, but that front bumper and those headlights look HIDEOUS. If they made that kit with stock headlights and a more normal looking bumper, I think it would look great.

to appreciate this kit you have to not look at it as a former nsx but start looking at its sculpted lines. Its now a different shell of a car. I think the body flow's well. Would I spend the $10,000 to have it on my car?, probably not. Would rather get a SC. JMO $,02 in peso's.

Hi all,

I'm about to be a new ower of a beautifull 2000 Red/Tan NSX:biggrin: and do have future plans of modding.... Does anyone own or have good pics of the Veilside body kit??

Thanks,
Chris from Tacoma

here's mine.

veilside.jpg

cars024.jpg

DSC08719.jpg

cars031.jpg

If you ever wanna come up to Vancouver to see it let me know and I'll be happy to show you.

Louie

I am willing to bet that while most NSX owners and enthusiasts simply hate the Veilside kit, most others find it simply gorgeous. I would imagine that the Veilside NSX is a chick magnet as it is image over substance.

By the way Louie, silver makes that car!

Hey Louie, can you share more pics with us, I think the colour combined with the kit looks amazing!

I am willing to bet that while most NSX owners and enthusiasts simply hate the Veilside kit, most others find it simply gorgeous. I would imagine that the Veilside NSX is a chick magnet as it is image over substance.

By the way Louie, silver makes that car!

Thanks Juice!

Louie

Back