• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vendors or Seth please read this post

Yeah Seth!
But they have to mount right!
Not to long........not to short..........and make a lip that mounts in the slot under the car. ASAP. :D ;) lol

Well, while we're at it, make the air vents longer and deeper like the Ferrari 355's!!!! Oh oh oh, I'd be all over some of those!!!! :D :D :D :D
- Z

NSX FoYoAss said:
Well, while we're at it, make the air vents longer and deeper like the Ferrari 355's!!!! Oh oh oh, I'd be all over some of those!!!! :D :D :D :D
- Z
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes!yes!

Cantrell Studios is currently working on a new rocker design similar to the Cantrell wide body rockers....but for the stock body. They will have a deeper vent, and a unique line that runs to the front of the rocker. And of course they will mount/fit awesome. Stay tuned, hopefully they will be in full production soon.:D

What I want is a pair of sideskirts that are the EXACT same size and shape as the OEM ones, except with a vent like the Wings West ones, only larger/longer

Anthing new on the Cantrell Studios skirts? :D

Vinnies

I can work on getting the vinnies in a carbon fiber, If the interest is there
Thanks
Mike

i want cheap and looks good and fits well, i could give a rats ass what they are made of. fiberglass, poly, whatever, the weight is really no big deal between any of them. right now wings west seems to be the least inexpensive of any kit, only they have fitment issues. beat them out, please!!! :)

Back