• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Very dim Interior Lights/Gauges etc..

Aftermarket guages for the NSX? Like white faced or reverse indiglos

I see that SoS has some white faced gauges. My interior lights are very dim. Anybody have any experience with the ones that SoS sells? Installation, Brightness, etc....

Thanks

Originally posted by hammer_152131:
My interior lights are very dim.

I assume you're talking about being dim at nighttime, not in daylight (when sunlight can wash out some of the displays, depending on the angle of the light).

Okay, this is probably a stupid question, but... you turned the adjustment knob to the maximum brightness setting, right?

My dash lights are certainly bright enough when turned to their highest setting, but the trip odometer is almost invisible at night no matter what. I don't know if that is normal or not.

anvil

Originally posted by anvil:
My dash lights are certainly bright enough when turned to their highest setting, but the trip odometer is almost invisible at night no matter what. I don't know if that is normal or not.

Same here.

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

my lights are just dim...... all the time..... esp. at night time....... and yes, it's at the highest setting. Could it be the battery? there was some problems with the battery a couple of weeks ago..

Hammer,

Turn on the ignition switch and watch the voltage on the voltmeter gauge without starting the car. If you are reading around 12-13 volts, initially and the needle moves up a volt or a little more when you start, then the battery is near normal and the system is charging. If the needle does not clearly move up when you start, then the alternator is not charging and you could be having light problems after the car runs a while. A car basically runs on the alternator after starting since lights and AC would soon drain the battery.

Hope this helps a little.

anvil

Back