• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Video Clip for GT-One Titan v.2 exhaust

BD

Legendary Member
AutoVation said:
If it's the same red NSX in another one of the clips, it's an RSR exhaust.

Wow. My old RSR exhaust was definitely not that loud. That red NSX sounds very close to my Taitec GTLW. Are you sure?

Psychobiology said:
What exhaust does the red NSX have?

The red one in the second clip (the car the clips are being filmed from) is mine; I have the RM Racing intake, headers, and DTM exhaust... I was actually trying to keep my exhaust low, as we were trying to record Vance's exhaust, and William's Ferrari 360 exhaust retrofit (second black nsx in clip #2)

I did a fly by later on, I am sure the clip is floating around somewhere.

scorp965 said:
The red one in the second clip (the car the clips are being filmed from) is mine; I have the RM Racing intake, headers, and DTM exhaust... I was actually trying to keep my exhaust low, as we were trying to record Vance's exhaust, and William's Ferrari 360 exhaust retrofit (second black nsx in clip #2)

I did a fly by later on, I am sure the clip is floating around somewhere.

Thanks. Sounds good :smile:.

nsxtacey said:
It is the same ver 2 but I was told that car has headers and test pipes. It doesn't sound anything like vance's car imo.

Are you sure? I think Vance's has single tip and the F1 version has dual tip on each side.

AutoVation said:
Are you sure? I think Vance's has single tip and the F1 version has dual tip on each side.

i doubt the tips make that much of difference in sound. everything else is the same.

Stock header at the moment. The only drivetrain mod was the exhaust. I will let you guys know when I get the header and straight pipe put on. But that will take couple of months.

Me like! Vance's car seems really fast and sounds very nice!

But I definetly prefer the sound from William's ferrari 360 exhaust! DAMN! :eek:

BTW. How the "#¤% do you fit a 360 exhaust on an NSX!?

DSC01438.JPG

RacingHeart said:
Me like! Vance's car seems really fast and sounds very nice!

But I definetly prefer the sound from William's ferrari 360 exhaust! DAMN! :eek:

BTW. How the "#¤% do you fit a 360 exhaust on an NSX!?

DSC01438.JPG

custom fabrication. the bypass valves were removed, piping was cut smaller re-welded to fit NSX valence. but the muffler does hang low.

Back