• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Video I made NSX's lambo's ferraris corvettes vipers etc

Pretty cool. Why does everyone feel the need to add loud music instead of hearing the car engines and exhausts??

That supra looks like it was about to blow up.

Rob.......Damn, you rule:D:D This video kicks major ass. I just wish I knew your were filming that day!! I would have been more of a nut to try to get more air time. At least you have a small shot of Karen and I getting out of our car in the beginning. Also, now I really wish we had a camera guy that day we went at it on 208!! Let me know when the full video comes out.

Later,
John

Am I the only person that is afraid of getting a speeding ticket?
No....You have no idea how many times I asked Rob, "Are you sure this place is safe for a quick run??"

I have only 2 fears these days....the dentist, and speeding tickets:D:D:D

Sweet vid! I used to do that stuff when I was 21!!! i.e. 5 of us went for an hour straight once after midnight above 120mph on the interstate!!! I am one of the slowest cars on the public roads these days but one of the fastest on the track!!! Too many cell phone narc's out there to risk it on the streets now.

jadkar said:
No....You have no idea how many times I asked Rob, "Are you sure this place is safe for a quick run??"

I have only 2 fears these days....the dentist, and speeding tickets:D:D:D

Better change dentist and get a faster car....:D :D :D

steveny said:
Am I the only person that is afraid of getting a speeding ticket?

After seeing your post in the "accident thread," I would think a speeding ticket is the least of your worries!:eek: On the other hand, my radar detector has saved me from quite a few tickets, as my right foot tends to be very heavy at times!:D

Dave

At times I can be very heavy in the foot too. It is so easy to speed in the NSX. I know this may sound paranoid but one of the reasons why I hardly drive my NSX is because I am worried about getting a ticket. The car seems to attract the wrong kind of attention. One of the many reasons to own the car is to feel the acceleration. Unfortunately it is also a very easy way to pay out the a-- for insurance. I currently have a clean driving record and want to keep it that way. Sometimes I go to PA in the summer just to do some spirited driving. If I get a ticket there it is just the fine, not 3+ years of increased insurance premiums.

BTW... I was not at fault for any of those accidents.

Back