• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Video of my GT37R NSX.

Nice! Looks like you are enjoying the new turbo torque. Time for some sticker rubber. I just replaced my old 265 Falkens with some 275 Star Specs. I always spun through first gear before, now it just hooks and goes!

Our LoveFab car puts the power down very well, and that's with street tires (Dunlop DZ101 275/35/18's in the back) and the JDM 2-3-4 gearset.
Granted, boost is limited in 1st and 2nd (and the top of 2nd does spin a bit- but it tracks straight & true).......maybe you are ready for a suspension upgrade?

Looked like mad fun, though :wink:
Brian

Thanks ya'll!

I don't mind spinning a little in 1st gear, but blowing the tires away from a 2nd gear roll gets a little interesting :eek:

I'm running 265/35/18's

I was hoping the video would show the gauges, but the early morning sun ruined it. It starts spinning around 2500 rpm's.

Last edited:
Sick video. I had 275 star specs with 400whp and it hooks great but bald at 6k

10.5psi is roughly 460rwhp

5.5psi is roughly 360hp
7.5psi 400
8psi @425
9psi @440
12psi @500

This is for turbo car, not SC. These are just estimates based on countless threads.

10.5 psi, power is unknown.

10.5 psi, power is unknown.

I hope you are watching those gauges. You are having too much fun turn it down a little. Based on how the car tuned earlier you are making more than kookoo's estimate for whp.

You ready to put that thing back on the dyno?

Dave

With meth injection, people almost makes about 10% more whp. So he would be around 500 if not more

I hope you are watching those gauges. You are having too much fun turn it down a little. Based on how the car tuned earlier you are making more than kookoo's estimate for whp.

You ready to put that thing back on the dyno?

Dave

I monitor the gauges, they read the same as the day you tuned it.

Is there such thing as "too much fun"? I've only put 110 miles on it since you tuned it. :redface:

I still haven't hooked up the water / hoses yet. Let me get that taken care of, then I'll schedule some time with you.

Thanks again for all your help, Dave!

Last edited:
Meth does not make power, it adds the potential for a higher safety margin.
The only way to make more power is to add timing(pull less) or add fuel through a more aggressive tune. 10.5psi on a stock motor is pushing the limits with or without squirting a meth water combo. EAC is comfortable with the level of risk and so far, DDozier is comfortable with his tune.

110 miles is nothing get back to me when this kit has 5000 miles. I hope this kit turns out to be 100% bulletproof. Looking forward to seeing what type of 1/4 mile EAC can put down since he'd dragged quite a bit. I'd also like to see a final dyno sheet because this system has a $hitload of tire shredding torque. I'm guessing 360+ ft lb at least.

With meth injection, people almost makes about 10% more whp. So he would be around 500 if not more

Last edited:
Back