• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Video of My Turbo NSX

wow man just watched the video
just like Mikey said... doesnt even sound like an NSX anymore thats crazy loud
and fast haha

nice car!!!
run it at mosport or shannovillie, run it on street wont tell us how fast your car is:confused: , do it on the TRACK:cool:

Impressive VIDEO!!! and even MORE IMPRESSIVE CAR!!! WOW!

I really enjoyed watching the video. Can you give us some specs of your setup...e.g. is this a stock block?

ravi

Thanx guys.I will be heading to the track once I figure out some issues. Just got it back tonight and its very very smooth & quick. Tuned 9lbs of boost 370 rwhp, and 249lb ft. I have to fix my water pump for the water cell, and relocate the fan/rad for the water cell. The fan is currently located in the left rear wheel behind the tire. There is no air flow there so I may have to set it up in the front like Scorp did. The water pump may have failed due to wiring but the dealer will look at it in the morning so I will not be attending the meet tomorrow, but definitly next week. I'm going to install my boost controller and go back to the tuner. Oh and yes its the stock block.

Myself, a friend, and the NSX mechanic @ Barrie Acura. Tuning was done by Neetronics in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

They have an NSX mechanic at Acura of Barrie?? When I have been in their with my NSX they were shocked to even see one, and from talking to them it did not sound like they even had an NSX tech. :confused:

They have an NSX mechanic at Acura of Barrie?? When I have been in their with my NSX they were shocked to even see one, and from talking to them it did not sound like they even had an NSX tech. :confused:

Yes, his name is Chris Arbon, and has done extremly well with my car. I am very confident with the work he does. Also, I have his cell number should anything go wrong:biggrin: They don't see many NSX's except for the owner of Barrie honda, and Barrie Acura. Some of the service don't know much about the cars so its expected. Thats why I walk in straight to the mechanic when I go...

That girl cant hold camera?!

Maybe something else:wink: ....jk

Back