• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIN JH4NA1150MT002644 Maintenance History Please

This beautiful 1991 was recently purchased in Ohio. I think it came from New Jersey. Although it has low miles, its age indicates that it needs a timing belt, replacement hoses and so on. Before spending the money to do so, can anyone tell me whether this has been done already?

Thanks for the help.

LOL - no, I didn't get another one. I'm quite content with the one I have.

I mentioned to a friend, a previous S-2000 owner, that a local dealer had this car for sale. Well, he stopped by, drove it and bought it. He has a free gmail account, so can't get a user account here for whatever reason. So I'm just trying to help him until he can get an Prime account/user name.

It's a really pristine red '91 with about 44k miles. So far he is really enjoying it. I'm just hoping his wife doesn't start stalking me for telling him about it.

Thanks for asking. Take care.

I would contact Acura dealers in New Jersey and give them the vin and inquire if they have any records in their system.

Glad to see this car found a happy home - I took it for a drive when it was in NJ and found it to be in wonderful shape. It was my first time behind the wheel of an NSX, so it was a memorable moment :)

I didn't inquire about the maintenance records as I wasn't ready to purchase a vehicle at that time, but the folks who were selling it there (Highline Imports) seemed like very nice folks who took their job seriously. I had a very good experience with them.

here is a link to the old ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-A...ars_Trucks&hash=item56457705e4#ht_5009wt_1114 with the autocheck link still there

Last edited:
Back