• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIS RACING New Backyard GT Hood Carbon Fiber for 91-01 NSX

SEIBON New Backyard GT Hood Carbon Fiber for 91-01 NSX.. PICS !!

New Release, VIS RACING New Backyard GT Hood Carbon Fiber for 91-01 NSX

I've personally, had a VIS CF Stock Oem hood and the quality is second to none. Very good quality. Rolled Edges, plastic bottom.

ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods are made from the finest carbon fiber available. Each hood is protected with a UV coating, that will allow the hood to hold its high gloss finish. All our carbon fiber hoods are Grade A and above. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods have a tight carbon weave, rolled edges, and one piece undersiding.

Just wondering if anyone is interested in this ? I'm working on the price right now, it may be in the realm of $500-$600 + $120 for shipping

Take care

chris

Attachments

• NSX HOOD.jpg
    NSX HOOD.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3,020
Last edited:
Im Interested But Are There Better Pics, I Cant Tell If Its Vented/slotted Or Not, It Looks Nice But You Can Ahdrly See It. So How Much Total Are We Talking, Including Shipping Roughly?
Sergeant Coggins

hey guys, thanks for the interest, ill look more into it, I'm looking to purcahse one for my personal own car. Their is also another hood, that Ill show to you guys once i get it too.

Hetviper - No, that is not me selling on ebay

take care !

chris

update?

well....what did we find out? and whats the other design i really want to know because im ordering myself a hood for christmas and i dont just want OEM style, or pay over $1000 for a cf hood.

better pics would be nice....
and
pics of this other design your talking about

thanks
brandon
[email protected]

hey guys, sorry for the late reply due to the holiday weekend and shopping haha..Here are pics from the other website of the Seibon hood.

take Care

chris

Ill have a price by monday.

Images_U%5C1115200483924PMHD9201ACNSX-CW%201.jpg

Images_U%5C1115200483929PMHD9201ACNSX-CW%202.jpg

Images_U%5C1115200483936PMHD9201ACNSX-CW%203.jpg

OKAY Guys, this is not a group buy, just an introductory offer. For the Seibon Hood, I got it each for $525 + Shipping. Shipping is $125. Please let me know if anyone is interested thank you

chris

Hey Chris,
I'm interested in this. Is it available in FRP or only CF?
I did notice that the new hood photos are of a different hood
than the original photo. The original has stronger character lines.
I happen to like the newer photos, but want to know which is
the correct hood. :confused:
Thanks for doing the research. :smile:

Hi, they are 2 totally different Hoods, the newer one is the Seibon Hood, that is available, right now. it's only made in CF not FRP. You can always paint over the CF.

take care

chris

supra2porsche2nsx said:
Hi, they are 2 totally different Hoods, the newer one is the Seibon Hood, that is available, right now. it's only made in CF not FRP. You can always paint over the CF.

take care

chris

When will we get better pics of the VIS hood?

good info chris...got anymore info? I AM INTERESTED!

Chris,
hey I was just wondering if you had an email, phone number, or website of someone we could talk to with these hoods. Will they ship USPS? I AM HIGHLY INTERESTED! will we get better pics of the VIS hood, and my other question is what is the quality of seibon? Thanks for all the info. pm me or email me or post it please.
Sergeant Coggins, Brandon

anything?

it seems as though the informer of this thread has left us hanging. are we going to get better pics? BUT,
WHAT I REALLY WANNA KNOW IS:
where are the contacts(email addy,website,phone number, name of salesperson) for both hoods(seibon,vis) and which price for which one?

Would I have to remove the spare tire for either of these hoods?

Hey guys, i quickly apolgize for not replying fast enough to this thread, ive been busy with finals for med school. The Seibon hoods are in stock, and ready to be shipped or picked up from seibon. We dont have them here, they are about 20 min away from us.

If i can I will take underside pictures of the hood. Before the holiday weekend.

Feel free to contact me at this place:

Turbo Evolution
5670 Scahefer Ave. Suite I
Chino, CA. 91746

909 548-0558

thank you

chris

P.S. As far as i know you can still retain the stock tire. thank you

does anyone have a way to get ahold f i think his name is chris the one who originally posted this thread i have tried pming him and emailing him the only thing i havent rtied is calling him because right now our lines are down due to threat levels overseas if someone could please tell him to check bothi his mail that nsxprime has linked to him or his pm's and puh puh please rspond to me me...thanks
brandon

Back