• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting LA & Vegas from 25 March 2013 to1 April 2013

I am from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and I will be visiting LA (25, 29 March to 1 April 2013) & Vegas (26 to 29 March). I will be staying in Bellagio Hotel in Vegas and have not decided on which hotel to stay in LA. I would like to rent a car for the 4 of us to drive to and from LA to Vegas.

Any recommendations for hotels in LA?

Is there any shops that sells NSX parts in LA & Vegas?

Any good restaurants or place or things to do to recommend?

If time permits i would love to attend a local NSX gathering or meet fellow NSX owners for coffee or drinks.

So far i have met and made friends with NSX owners from Bangkok, Hong Kong, Australia, Japan (living in Malaysia) and Indonesia.

I have been in communication with some NSX owners from USA but has yet to meet any of you in person. It will be great if we could meet up.

TIA.

You might want to post this in the SoCal and Vegas sections as the general Southwest forum doesn't get a lot of traffic.

You'll miss the regularly scheduled SoCal meets by a week, and the drive by a day, but maybe we could pull something together while you're in town.

Anyway, post up in the respective sections as you might get better responses to your questions there.

Last edited:
Back