• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting Virginia (Springfield Area)

Hey y'all... I am leaving Miami to visit Virginia on Sunday and will be there until the 10th. Would love to meet up with fellow NSX'rs in this area. Anyone know of a good sushi joint around here ? ThaNSX*
*Mermi*

Yeah, I'm sure we can accommodate you. Too bad you won't be around on the 19th when we all get together! Whatcha comin' in town for?

splitz said:
Yeah, I'm sure we can accommodate you. Too bad you won't be around on the 19th when we all get together! Whatcha comin' in town for?

Aww.... yea, just going to be there for about 7 days. I believe I fly into Dulles at noon this Sunday and leave Sat. at 3pm. I am visiting my grandparents (they live in Springfield). They're getting older and had some time off so figured it would be a great time to visit. :) Won't have my car with me. Gramps has a beautiful Comet convertible, but would love to meet some NSX locals. In any event, know of any good sushi places ?

I'd be down for meeting up for some Sushi...

Wait a minute, is it me or has there been an abundance of Asian themed (non-car related) threads lately??

If you're in the mood to "bring in" sushi, try Whole Foods on the corner of Rolling Rd. and Old Keene Mill. Not bad at all, and always very fresh. Good store for fresh fish (haddock, tuna, salmon, etc.) as well.

PsychDoc said:
If you're in the mood to "bring in" sushi, try Whole Foods on the corner of Rolling Rd. and Old Keene Mill. Not bad at all, and always very fresh. Good store for fresh fish (haddock, tuna, salmon, etc.) as well.

ThaNSX* guys! Yep, I know where that's at, pretty close to where I'll be staying.

How'z the weather there now?

Splitz, I sent you a pm. :)

Back