• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk ce28n 17/18 gloss black

Sold

I had these finished to specs for someone but they backed out of the deal... goes to show I need to be more protective of myself when not dealing with people I don’t know or haven’t been in the community long.

Description: fully forged lightweight volk ce28n

Specs
17x8.5 offset 40
18x9.5 offset 28

Matching flat style center caps are included.

Shipping is roughly $150 fully insured within the US.
Price is $2700 plus shipping obo.

These are boxed up and ready to go, I don’t have more pics but can get them if need be. Here one is before I packed them up.

72D6CBAA-8B75-4B88-B629-F545EEE5866D.jpg

Last edited:
Would these clear front and rear BBK's?
Have any pics of CE28n's with these specific offsets on a NSX? Would love to see fitment/stance with these offsets. Thanks.

These sound good but +28 in the rear seems like it would fit extremely aggressive? Can anyone confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+28 is perfect. I have these exact wheels in 18 x 9.5 +34 on 265 AD08Rs, and I'm running 5mm spacers (making it effectively +29). Volk also offered these in +22, and many people run those as well.

+28 is perfect. I have these exact wheels in 18 x 9.5 +34 on 265 AD08Rs, and I'm running 5mm spacers (making it effectively +29). Volk also offered these in +22, and many people run those as well.

Any pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back