• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk GT-C on my Blue

Blue- THAT IS BAD ASS!!!!! I LOVE IT! I've gotta see that in person and get some pics of it maybe with mine and make a new wallpaper....are you making it to the meet this wkend???

I assume you are refering to the West LA meet in Torrance near 190th and Western at 7 am? Then Yes. trying to get details about the caravan to the site.

Got any details of a NSX Caravan?

Tan

Blue- I think there are a couple guys coming out of the West LA area from LAX or so...I am coming from the opposite direction with a bunch of Rx7 guys and a few Vettes...We'll show up around 7:30 or so...check out the southwest region, there may be more details..

I too will be coming from the 405 in Orange County going Northbound maybe I spot you guys. Kinda hard to miss that type of caravan. Previous car was a 93 RX7 but it was always in the shop.

Tan
2000 Monaco Pearl Blue NSX w/Volk Racing GT-C and lowered by H&R Springs
2000 Formula Red S2000 w/18" Gunmetal GT-N and lowered by Eibachs

Originally posted by Koji_NSX:
hey blue
nice pics.. is that place near miles square?
I was thinking of getting that rims too but I settled with RacingHart C2..enjoy you car

Mile Square is my back yard. Do you have pics of Volk Racing GT-C Face 2? Wheels Warehouse in Anaheim was where these were purchased thru Richard Chan.

Tan

I think it would be beautiful if you painted the center portion of your wheels the same color as your car. Other than that, I love them!

Originally posted by Juice:
I think it would be beautiful if you painted the center portion of your wheels the same color as your car. Other than that, I love them!

I will definitely take that under consideration. However, I would like to paint either the NSX lettering on the brake calipers the same Monaco Pearl blue first prior to painting the center carbon fibre VR caps.

Tan

Originally posted by BlueNSX:
Do not know how to post pics yet so the pics are at this other site.
Will post a few here... NICE !!

fd7575bb.jpg

fd7575b7.jpg

fd7575b4.jpg

------------------
Manuel C
www.geocities.com/mcantoria/mc-toys.html

Back