• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk Racing CV-Pro wheels

NEW PRICE $1000 (4 WHEELS & TIRES) FOR PICK UP AND $1000 PLUS S&H FOR OUT OF CA. RESIDENTS. THANKS
Volk CV-Pro wheels still availible if anyone is interested dropped price to $950
Volk Racing CV-Pro

X2 (Front) 17x7.5 +38 Offset

minor curb rash on one wheel front

X2 (Rear) 18x9.5 +43 Offset

only comes with two of the caps (volk racing caps color gold)

Here is a link w/ better pictures of it.

http://profile.myspace.com/users/1561091

<STRONG> CLICK ON VIEW MORE PICS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE FOR PICTURES OF THE VOLK RACING CV-PROS ON MY NSX. THANK YOU.</strong>

[email protected]
www.aerokitz.com
ia sports (innovation autosports)
9147190_l.jpg
9147606_l.jpg
9146583_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hood

PM sent
Hey you mentioned the hood and wing... I already have the wing, but what all are you selling? Is the diffuser and exhaust for sale? Is so... can you say package deal?

Re: Hood

Ca2TnNSXer said:
PM sent
Hey you mentioned the hood and wing... I already have the wing, but what all are you selling? Is the diffuser and exhaust for sale? Is so... can you say package deal?

The diffuser & exhaust is not for sale. I will be selling my diffuser within a month I am waiting for the middle TAITEC piece to come in as you can see from the pictures the original piece is not there it was ripped off while I was driving.

[email protected]
www.aerokitz.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks iasports,

I am looking around for some good deals on the tires to possibly put on your rims if I get them. I have a bubble on one of my tires with OEM wheels. So I really need the tires.

Max

Back