• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vote to help me win 'Best Burger in Baltimore'!

I voted and I go down to Baltimore quite often.... free burger coming my way?:biggrin:

The Kid said:
I voted and I go down to Baltimore quite often.... free burger coming my way?:biggrin:

Sorry, I only give free burgers to 'BridgewaterAcura'.... 'The Kid' has some work to do before he gets free food:tongue:

More votes from me for Five Guys!

Voted again.. and again.. btw. guys.. if you vote you can switch browsers to vote twice at a time... mozilla, ie.. etc...

last time i kept refreshing etc. and it seemed to cache my vote.. (guess I could've deleted the cache)

anyway.. good luck Jason,

x

Sorry. I just saw this. Voted and still in first place. I know people have asked what they get for voting, but what do you get for staying in 1st place? Do you when anything?

Sig said:
My restaurants were nominated by AOL city guide for Best Burger in Baltimore. Voting is easy and only takes two seconds.

Click the 'Five Guys' field and hit the submit button.

Every vote will help a great deal! Besides our burgers are the best.:biggrin:

Thanks all.

http://cityguide.aol.com/baltimore/bestburgers/main.adp?page=voting
....... So...., if we vote 10 times, we get 10 free Burgers ?!?! Sweet !!! :wink:

That's an honor to get nominated, especially with AOL. Business may start-a-boomin' ! I had read about this one girl who had a small shop, and within 10 months of AOL advertising it, she opened up 2 more shops and an online store! *~Good Luck~* :biggrin: !!

92NSX said:
I'm sure when the voting is over he'll win something. Popularity, street sign, banner on AOL....:smile:

You're on the right path. A 'win' would primarily serve as a PR tool. Probably will get a glossy certificate to hang up and recognition in the City Guide as the best burger joint in town. Hopefully, it will also lead to some attention from other media outlets. It would also serve as a nice logo to include on our promotional collateral we use in local marketing.

I think I saw a five guys in Waldorf MD today on my way back from DC. Do you own that one? I am headed back down in 2 weeks for the car show in DC. Maybe I will stop in and have lunch.:smile:

steveny said:
I think I saw a five guys in Waldorf MD today on my way back from DC. Do you own that one? I am headed back down in 2 weeks for the car show in DC. Maybe I will stop in and have lunch.:smile:

No, I'm not in that area. What car show are you going to?

:p I think I voted a total of over 120 times now... it probably helped!

Not so intelligent for a service provider compnay (AOL) to accept votes from an Anonymizer surfing service... ;)

Hi

I voted and you are up to a good lead with 21%.

I will collect my burger when I visit the US :smile:

And if Gheba gets 120 burgers then I need to get me one of those anonymizers too :)

Regards

Back