• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Want an NSX-R?

Then this one is for you...for the Japanese equivalent of $64,948.90 US dollars, you can become one of the few and the proud - import and tariff fees extra. Seems a little inexpensive for an R version so the +02 body may be a retrofit from a '94 (see engine). Or maybe I'm missing the boat. :wink:

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g28090726

mikkiy5464-img600x450-1103336775p1010025.jpg

Not too bad looking. Shawney likey the color and wheel combo.

mikkiy5464-img600x450-1103336782p1010026.jpg

Engine looks like an NA1?

mikkiy5464-img600x450-1103336787p1010027.jpg

Here's the translation of the text at the bottom.

Manufacturer name: HONDA Car species name: NSX Grade name: Custom
Year system: Heisei 09 year Travel distance: 43,000km Vehicle inspection expiration date: 2006 February

Body type: 2 door coupes Color: White
Restoration history: There is no restoration history Routine inspection records: There are records,
Delivery condition: Present condition delivery Owner past record: Group of owners
Mission: 6 fast manuals Steering wheel: The right handle

Cooler air conditioner ○

CD −

Stereo (cassette) ○

Power steering ○

Power window ○

Sun roof −

Aluminum wheel ○

Television −

Air bag −

ABS ○

Navigation ○

This leather seat −

4WD −

MD −

Triplex row seats −

Full aero ○

ローダウン ○

Welfare vehicle −

Diesel −

Dealer car −

Comment:
Custom of 9 year latter term is designated as current R specification. 3. There is a self-confidence in 2VTEC 6 fast MT power steering attaching genuine Nabi xenon light/write レカロシート × 2 BBSLM gold 18 inches in addition the equipment inside and outside the variety. Being to adhere to detail, you think that it is the car which certainly you can be satisfied. As for details 090 - 1876 - 3222 or [email protected] jp. The land sending, loan you handle.

I don't think this is a na2 R, given the fact that the Wing doesn't have brake lights and the valve cover supposed to be all red (with different design), I was looking at the nsx-R wallpaper for last six months, I'm sure this is not a NA2 R. It's been repainted and also doesn't have R red seats.

Maybe someone can find out what year "Heisei 09 year" is.

Being adhere to detail, send trees to know. NSX fan know 3. Car travel to land over loan. Tires in good shape, round, best shape for rolling.

What's not to understand? :wink:

NSX-R's have white headlights, black rear wings, AND you'd have to be crazy to sell an imported type-R for $65k. I'd say that car's probably worth between 41-45k.

Back