• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Want to support the forum but no paypal...

After freeloading on the site for a year or so, I want to help support the forum with a donation but I no longer use any online pay service (ugly situation with old paypal account).

Any other way to donate?

Lud,

I would also like to help support Prime but don’t have a paypal account (and I don’t want one). I would like to send you a check or money order. Please send me a PM.

Paul

Id like to support as well, send me a PM. By the way this website is unreal!!!

Yes but then Lud would have a bunch of groupies hanging out around his home! :wink:

NsXMas said:
Lud said I could do that anytime. He'll even serve nachos. :D
ahahahahahaha, that's funny! he told me it was lobster.

seriously, isn't there a means of filling out a form online without having a paypal account... seems i remember doing that... or, were the 60's really that good for me? :rolleyes:

Go postal...

queenlives said:
seriously, isn't there a means of filling out a form online without having a paypal account... seems i remember doing that... or, were the 60's really that good for me? :rolleyes:

Wow, there's alot of Patron'age on this thread!?! :biggrin:

Queenlives, that would be the most ideal solution - if feasible (online form for donations)! However, someone is going to have to incur the burden of a fee/cost. Either the donor or the receipient will have to pay for some encrypted, safe online program, fee for transferring the funds into an account (whether PayPal, Banking e-wire fee, credit-card fee, etc). There's no way for zero deduction from either the donor or the seller. :redface:

I'm not sure if an account # of a bank for 'Prime donations can be listed, and donors can directly transfer money from their online banking (checking/savings account) to the 'Prime account... analogous to debit online-bill pay? Would such an account for 'Prime be assessed a fee to receive funds? :confused:

IMHO, 'Prime can also possibly have a P.O. Box in which money orders, certified checks, or cash can be sent to via USPS-verified delivery (costs pennies). This will eliminate online-security issues, PayPal involvment, credit-card fees, bank transfer fees, bogus-checks from Nigeria, disclosure of personal address of site-Admin', etc. :cool:

It's time for NSXPrime.com to be desiginated a NPO, lol... think of all the lives it impacts in society... :biggrin: (not to mention the potential of tax-relief, haha!)

Anyone with a checking account can make donations via an online form and all Lud needs to do is use inexpensive check printing software and blank check paper to print a draft then deposit it into his account like he would any other check.

I'd be happy to create the form and get Lud started with the software. If interested send me a PM.

Lud - I started this thread and then forgot to send in the $$$.

I will correct that today, the check is in the mail. Really.

Thanks again for the site.

2004 NSX Black / Camel
———————————————————————————————————————————————–
Our other cars: 2006 CLS55 Silver / 2005 SL65 Pewter / 2005 G55 Graphite / 2005 Boxster S Seal Grey / 2005 MazdaSpeed Miata Red / 2005 SSR Silver / 2004 Gallardo Yellow / 2001 911TT Black / 2002 Candy Red Prowler + 2001 Orange Prowler + 2001 Silver Prowler + 1999 Yellow Prowler / 2002 35th Anniversary Camaro SS Convertible / 1970 Camaro SS350 / 1970 Black Chevy SWB Pick up / 1969 Garnet Red Camaro SS 350 / 1969 Chevelle SS 396 / 1969 Impala SS 427 / 1968 Chevy Step Side Truck L98/700r4 / 1967 Hugger Orange Camaro 400 / 1966 GTO / 1955 Yellow Chevrolet Truck / 1934 Ford Sedan / 1930 Ford Hiboy Coupe 302 5spd

Sorry this is OT, but why is everyone so down on Paypal? Maybe it is something I don't realize, but I have had good success with it over the past 2 years.
Feel free to PM if you don't want to discuss publicly.

I had a paypal account and then closed it within 6 moonths because it did not feel right.My money seems vulnerable.

Steve T said:
Our other cars: 2006 CLS55 Silver / 2005 SL65 Pewter / 2005 G55 Graphite / 2005 Boxster S Seal Grey / 2005 MazdaSpeed Miata Red / 2005 SSR Silver / 2004 Gallardo Yellow / 2001 911TT Black / 2002 Candy Red Prowler + 2001 Orange Prowler + 2001 Silver Prowler + 1999 Yellow Prowler / 2002 35th Anniversary Camaro SS Convertible / 1970 Camaro SS350 / 1970 Black Chevy SWB Pick up / 1969 Garnet Red Camaro SS 350 / 1969 Chevelle SS 396 / 1969 Impala SS 427 / 1968 Chevy Step Side Truck L98/700r4 / 1967 Hugger Orange Camaro 400 / 1966 GTO / 1955 Yellow Chevrolet Truck / 1934 Ford Sedan / 1930 Ford Hiboy Coupe 302 5spd
ok, so i **gotta** ask: do you currently own these cars? if so... while the rest are okey dokey, i'm speechless wrt the muscle cars.

<sigh>

sorry to hijack the thread. back to the support prime topic...

Steve T

For some reason I believe since you sold your 04 Z06 & 03 Viper there must be a 06 Z06 on the way.

queenlives - Yes, those are most of the current cars that we own, minus the daily drivers and current projects that are being built/restored. Did I mention that I have the worlds greatest wife?

sold your 04 Z06 & 03 Viper there must be a 06 Z06 on the way.

GHOSTRIDER - If the right deal comes along I might just have to have the new Z06 :biggrin:

Just to keep this on topic, "Please support the NSX Forum. Thanks"

Lud,

Can you please PM me instructions as well. Thanks!
I've learned alot of valuable info from this site!

Back