• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

wanted 91`-`93 nsx mint low miles

i` m looking for a non- abused, well cared for early model nsx....red, silver , blk/blk i sold mine a few years ago and have the bug again. i live in s.w. florida and s.w.wisconsin. i prefer a 5spd. call my cell 847-878-8400 jim

Jim -

I may be mistaken but I think I bought your old NSX from Fox Valley. If so, its for sale again. Totally documented (now), t-belt, clutch, windows, bose amps, coolant tank, etc. Has only 34k miles on it. I traded it to a good friend who owns an independant shop for a built Porsche 930.

www.midwestperformancecars.com

Drop me an email and we can speak more specifically about it. [email protected].

Rob

I have a Sebring Silver 1991 NSX for sale. It has a lot of mods and additions. I can fill you in if you are interested. Let me know you email address and I can forward you some pictures. I am located in So Cal. The car only has 42k miles on it and I am asking 37K.

I think I might have called you, but to make sure I have a black on black 5spd. 91 NSX.. Im posted on nsx prime and also on auto trader.com along with pictures and info.. Any questions call me Scott 484 357 3218

How about a '94 blk/blk 5-Speed with VERY low miles? Car in outstanding condition. See my post dated 3/16 in NSX's for sale. I hope you find what you're looking for.

FNK

Check out my 94 w/78K for $30,995. It is in excellent condition and ready to go. VIN is JH4.........256. Should be near top of For Sale listings as I reduced the price today. Mike

Back