• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted: Driver (left side) window regulator

send your motor to Window motor world in Palm Coast, FL. they rebuild/replace everything. Lifetime warranty. Much cheaper than replacing and works great

send your motor to Window motor world in Palm Coast, FL. they rebuild/replace everything. Lifetime warranty. Much cheaper than replacing and works great

Do you know if they replace the spindle and cables? Basically my entire window regulator is messed up due to the frayed cable which caused the spindle tracks be no longer existent which then caused the motor to bind and caused the rail to warp.

ohh ouch, im not sure but i would at least send it in and see what they say. If it can be saved its about 1/3 the cost replacement, i know the replaced the cable and rebuilt the motor with mine. Im not sure on the specifics of the service but they add a Pulley to replace the 180 degree loop the cable makes and a few other tricks.

Back