• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted:NSX-T, Red, 97 or newer, pref low miles

I'm new to the forum and looking to buy a 1997 or newer Red NSX-T. I'd like lower mileage and excellent condition. I am aware that they aren't giving away beauties like this and will pay a good price for a good car. I can travel easily to see the car so there aren't much in the way of geographical limitations. I prefer the tan interior (is Camel the correct designation?). I will want a pre-purchase inspection. Other than all of those restrictions, I'm pretty flexible! :smile:

I have a '97 red nsx-t ,with 8500 miles, in the Columbus Ohio area. Car is a sunday driver with brand new rubber. All service is up to date. Interested? Interior is black though!

Are you still looking for an nsx? I have a 1998 red with tan int. six speed targa top 44k miles looks and drives brand new. Iam in jersey

THIS BUYER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

But I am the proud owner of a 1997 Red w/ Tan. Purchased from an owner in Nashville, TN and drove back to NJ over the weekend via "Tail of the Dragon", NC 18 and the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I am totally smitten by the car!

Bob Maurer :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Back