• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Was Tailed today... ever happen to you?

Im always careful to make sure people dont follow me home and like you go out of my way to make sure and yes it has happened to me before

Agreed. I do the same. Always good to be aware of your surroundings, and people around you on the road.

This seems like a regular occurence in the Inland Empire in CA. People are ALWAYS trying to F with me everywhere. It's just rediculous. Even these people that purhcase these new little turbo Hyundais to KIA owners that think some how they have graduated to the level of speed racer because their 15-20K (sure they're more but I couldn't care less) bought them a turbo car. I was even driving my dad's Gallardo one weekend and an Acura Integra pulled up to me, on the freeway mind you, and opened his "Lambo" door. Really?! The hell is going on in this world.

As for people actually following me, I am fortunate that driving to my place is like driving to the bat cave. Unless you know the roads there is no way anyone is going to keep up. And if you're on a bike...well lets just say that's what used spark plugs are for. If everyone would just stay off each other a$$ on the road so many problems would be avoided. Instead it's always a social contest/confrontation out here. Of course, when you get to Orange County no one cares about your NSX which is quite frankly, nice. Not trying to win any contests out there.

Just my .02 cents,

Nick

Back