• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Washington future event ideas

Update for monthly meeting schedule...

Jan -
Feb -NSX-D, Saturday night 7pm (02/02/08) karting at Sykart (Tukwila)
Mar -Sarge
April -NA1/2-R
May -JFowler
Jun -NSXDreamer2
July -Velveeta
Aug -John@microsoft
Sept -NSX#75
Oct -
Nov -
Dec -

Come on - let's get those months filled!

4 months to fill, anyone else out there willing to set up?

S2000 owner here. Just showing interest. I'm very near Northgate. Stanfords is a nice spot, but seating is poor.

I'm with John though...I have also heard that Northgate mall has one of the higher vehicle theft rates.

What are the theft rates for S2K's and NSX's though? It must be low. I know the seats in S2K's are desireable so you may have to replace the soft top/seats, but other than that, w/ wheel locks and locking the glove compartment I feel ok parking mine nearly anywhere.

I wasn't so much concerned about the whole car getting stolen. Anyway, soft top and seat replacement isn't what I would call cheap. =/

I'd just rather not jump into a potential snake pit, if other options are available. I think somebody had mentioned Claimjumper at Alderwood. I like the sound of that.

If you have decent insurance seats getting stolen is a good thing. With the check that is cut you can do Recaro's and a hard top and still put money in the bank.

Claim Jumper is cool. There are several good places up at Alderwood. I've parked the car there several times w/ no problems so far.

Attachments

• 2000 nito sm.jpg
    2000 nito sm.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 70
  • hankooksm.jpg
    hankooksm.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 87
The Fowlers have chosen May for the event calendar. We propose a putt-putt golf tournament at Willows Run. Redmond. May 11. THis is a Sunday. 1:00 pm. See you guys at Kart day Feb. 2

February's meeting at Sykart is still on as of today - 01/22/08. I called Sykart and they do not have anything reserved as of yet. So Feb 2nd (Saturday night 7pm). Kart racing and maybe have pizza delivered. It would be nice to have a head count so I will start a new thread for Feb. I recommend all organizers to start their own thread for the month they are in charge of, that way you can give up dates and keep a head count. Just my opinion.

Sykart Indoor Racing Center
(425)251-5060
17450 West Valley HWY
Tukwila, WA 98188

Saturday 02/02/08 7pm

Be ready to race!

Dude, I thought you were doing the haunted house tour. Rhonda is going to be disappointed.:frown:

Your still over 1 month away. We have a hard time planning past the weekends. Don't worry young grasshopper. Make your post after kart night and you will get responses.:wink:

I guess we can still do it. I know arnon will come and maybe chris. Plus Cresent lives up here with me. After all, you helped me hang my X-mas lights ! LOL

maybe this I what we can do in march, http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2089318 instead of my crappy ghost hunting idea. If i went alone it would be the haunting of the century, if everyone else came, we'd have a long night of staring at each other...Alderwood mall is closer for everyone anyways. if not we can still do the haunted places thing, if everyone would rather do that...

Last edited:
Back