• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Washington Multi-Forum meet September 9th

Hey NSX'ers.... We are holding a multiforum/multimake meet on September 9th.... All makes/models are invited... everything from Hondas/Acuras, VW's, toyotas, subarus, nissans etc........ Love to see a couple nsx's out there! I myself will *hopefully* be at the Dunlop Roundup in seattle from 12-4 and then get a group together and head on over there so if you would like to join in with me just let me know!

Heres the info:

What I would suggest is having a day meet with your local car clubs then cruising on
over to the Krispy Kreme to meet up with other groups. Below is the information!

Where: Issaquah Krispy Kreme
When: September 9, 2006
Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM

RULES:
We do not want to attract any attention from the cops! when around in the parking:

*NO REVING*
*NO BURN OUTS*
*NO RACING NEAR THE MEET*
*HAVE FUN AND BE SOCIAL*

Bring:

*YOUR CAR*
*YOUR CAMERA*
*YOUR ENTHUSIASM ABOUT CARS*
*YOUR HAPPY FACE*

In the past these multi-forum meets have been broken up by police because of “loitering” but if we all chip in and show appreciation for the surrounding businesses by making a purchase from their establishments we should be fine. Both businesses have been notified and have okay'd our presence....

Plus, This time it'll be later in the evening so there won't be too many customer going into home depot so we won't be taking all their spots.

Address:

6210 East Lake Sammamish Parkway
Issaquah, WA 98029
Phone: 425-391-8011 Fax: 425-391-8012

Directions:

1: Merge onto I-90 E. 13.0 miles
(20.9 km)

2: Take the FRONT ST exit, exit number 17, towards E LK SAMMAMISH PARKWAY SE. 0.3 miles
(0.4 km)

3: Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp. 0.0 miles
(0.0 km)

4: Turn LEFT onto FRONT ST N. 0.2 miles
(0.3 km)

5: Stay straight to go onto E LAKE SAMMAMISH PKWY SE. 0.4 miles
(0.6 km)

6: Turn RIGHT onto SE 62ND ST.

*Post on any other forums to get the word out!*

Please start your car forums sign up list by using this

I work all day on Saturday, but will be off by 6pm. I'll try to be there.

I'd like to come out and hang out for a bit. Missed some of you guys at the Acura meet we just had last weekend. Spotted John@microsoft on the way home. I'd love to hook up with him for a shoot one of these days.

James
jboyerphotography.com
2004 IR M3

GreenMachine said:
Just to let you know we have a thread going in our CL Acurazine.com site so we can get a gang of more Acuras in on this!

Everyone who is viewing knows that you guys are hosting the show and I posted the disclaimer too...so the po-po don't show up...ttyl

Here's the forum!

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346601

Just want to clear this up that no forum is hosting this. I came up with the idea for this meet because im going to school for event planning and I like doing these sorts of things. :) I put on an all toyota car show in July with the help of 2 people so thought id put on a meet for all forums. :) So thanks to John and Corey-ann for getting the word out this meet should be good!

Heres a list of sites this meet has been posted on

6gc.net
celicasupra.com
clubwrx
evolutionm.net
NASIOC
importmix.com
hondatech
newceilca.org
nissanpacific
northwestnissans
pstoc.com
rsclub.com
rsxclub.com
rx8club.com
s2ki.net
scionlife.com
srtforums.com
supraforums
team-integra.net
vwvortex
e46fanatics.com
acurazine.com
alltrac.net
ephatch.com
nsxprime.com (thats u guys)
revscene.net
nwsr.com

MF2.jpg

Change of plans... I should be there... but I'll be rolling in the Civic Si. The NSX is "sans" blower at the moment... I'll provide details at a later time.

SaberX said:
Change of plans... I should be there... but I'll be rolling in the Civic Si. The NSX is "sans" blower at the moment... I'll provide details at a later time.
civic Si? did you find an inexpansive track car?

James (Itrhybrid), if you are interested in taking action photo, please stop by Pacific Raceways on Monday. There is a definitive driving track day there and there will be some nice honda s there.

The meet is perfect timing because I have Reserves (warrior weekend duty till 4pm) and hell yes I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That awesome picture was posted up in our forum!

CelicaGirlGT94 said:
Thanks to you all who came out! I really appreciate it! Considering the weather I would say it was an overall success! I got something else in the works at a different location! a private location! so keep ur eye out for that!

heres some pics

http://www.jboyerphotography.com/Mega Meet.html

anymore pictures from other forum?

It's a pretty good turn out, I believed if the weather cooperated, it will be even bigger and better.

Private location ? :eek: Cool, next time spread the words and tell the guys putting the fist fighting show at the center of the lot. :tongue:

Hey, Thanks for putting this together. I think it's a great success and I'm very pleased to see the enthusiastic among all the people. And the fact that 99% of the people are able to behave themself.
Any plan to have this meet more often?

Back