• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Water Accumilating on Passengers Floorboard

I've only own theis NSX for a week, but I noticed the passengers floorboard looked damp. I peeled back the carpet and it was puddled! Use the shop vac to get it out and took out about 2 gallons! It smelt like plain water. Does anyone know it this could be AC related or is water coming in when I wash the car?

The water is coming from the vent on the upper inside of the console. It is from your A/C. Your drain plug is clogged. Get under the car or get it up in the air and locate the drain hose coming straight down. Give it a quick shot of compressed air at an angle to unclog any debris. Careful not to shoot directly into hose as you may lodge the debris deeper in or cause damage. You shouldn't have any problem after this. Sorry to sound so exact but I'm pretty sure that this is your problem. You'll notice that when you take a sharp left turn, water will actually pour right out of that vent onto the floor.

Back