• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

we should have a final drive before we put up the cars.

How about it NY/CT guys? i've been extremely busy with work(so much i've been neglecting the nsx :redface: ) and have been thinking it would be great for us to take our cars on a nice scenic fall drive! is any one up for the prospect of such an event? i have no clue of the best routes around as i'm still fairly new to southern CT, so someone would have to either come up with the best routes or assist in finding them.
regards
Des

I was hoping someone would start a thread like this! :biggrin:

That is I:wink:
i have actually been thinking about this for quite sometime but just like you i was hoping, Roger or the other "coordinators" would start the thread. Well i really hope we can make this happen. i think it'll be great for all of us. i plan on putting the car away soon.

I went on this drive today which took us from lower westchester to Newburgh then back down the Taconic to FDR park

Here is some video I shot from the start up

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jKVgDWGOQ7Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jKVgDWGOQ7Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Yeah Bailey i had signed up for that cruise but couldn't make it. i'm sure it was alot of fun. there were actually 2 cruises today. Maybe we can do something similar.

Was that an Ariel Atom in your clip? :eek:

That is I:wink:
i have actually been thinking about this for quite sometime but just like you i was hoping, Roger or the other "coordinators" would start the thread. Well i really hope we can make this happen. i think it'll be great for all of us. i plan on putting the car away soon.
Whoa, Roger a coordinator, I don't think so, once someone sets up an event, I "coordinate" the caravan to the event!!!! You give me way too much credit!!!

Im in, what are you guy's thinking?

Baily, again....thanks for the call! Bah!

hehehe...that looked awesome. YES, we should ALL do a fall drive!!!

Ohh by the way I drove a Gallarado SuperLeggera on Friday at the Lamborghini Gallardo Roadshow Tour.

Hate you.
I'd probably be up for a cruise, haven't driven the car in weeks.

Sounds like a great ride. Im up there all the time with the NSX ohh and the new toy:wink: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:
OK Chuck, I'll bit, what's the new toy!!!!

Well...how about a date?:confused:
the longer we way the lesser the probability of this happening as it's getting colder...or at least i think it's getting colder.:cool:

If you've got the T-Rex, now all you need is an Ariel Atom to keep it company!!!

That would be quite a site.
Never even heard of seven lakes BTW.

Are we going to just talk or we goin' drive and plan something?

youse guys are wimps. i roll year round.:biggrin:

Back