• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wed Sport TC105N center caps

I have the above wheels and am trying to get a flat cap to fit into the 73cm center hole. I believe the center hole on the Wed Sport is the same as the Advan RS, Advan RS II. After trying a number of Honda caps, it was suggested to get one from a Honda S2000 p/n 44732-S2A-A00. I received the caps a couple of days ago and they fit, but a little bit loose. My tire guy is suggesting putting some electrical tape around the inside of the cap for a more secure fit. Has anybody else ran into this problem? What I'm looking for is a flat cap to fit into a 73cm hole, either Honda or Acura. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Fred

Weds makes center caps specifically for their own wheels, so I'm sure they would fit. I think I saw them on Dali Racing and maybe Evasive Motorsports. I've got the TC105N's too and I just roll capless....I kinda like that functional, not flashy, look.

I used honda crv/accord etc. center caps on my rpf1's that have a 73mm center bore,they snapped right in,part#44732-s9a-a00,bought them on ebay for $25 with shipping,hope that helps!

Back