• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WedsSport TC105N fitment solutions

Was pretty stoked on the TC105Ns between the weight and price I get thru my buddy at JLB motorsports, but am disappointed in the available offsets for our fitment.

The fronts are just fine with the 17x8 +32. Right about where I wanna be and still has a good concave face to it.

I finally found a picture of the rears though at 18x9.5 +35 and was not impressed, almost looks less concave than the fronts. Its the RR face that makes the wheel look so appealing.

9.5 +10 AND 10.5 +12 is way too aggressive for our rear fitment so am wondering what my options are.

I have heard Angus say he has machined the wheel mating surface so am wondering are the 9.5 +10's able to be machined to say a +20? Is that too much to take off the surface to make it unsafe? Based on the pictures synth posted with his TE37s at +22 I think they will fit at that offset.

For reference here is the link for the wheel and offset options and also a pic :smile:
http://www.wedsna.com/products/wedssport_tc105n.html

weds_wheel_105n01.jpg

^ +1. As I mentioned in my PM. 9.5 +35 is the way to go with a 10 or 15mm spacer (depending on your tire size and amount of negative camber). I guess you could technically go with 9.5 +10, but you would need to stretch that rear big time. Something like a 235 or 225 tire. That may work, but then the rear would like unbalanced from the front- ie. front with no min stretch, rear with stretch.

Yeah thats true, its a shame because the RR face looks very aggressive. I found some pics of a guy who bought the 9.5 +35 and they look nice but if you compare to the fronts, they almost look less concave. Too bad the 10.5's werent closer to a +40ish range.

Im generally more function over form so definitely not a huge fan of overstretching tire. This isnt a banged up nissan 240 were driving lol.

I dont want them to be unsafe either so was mostly concerned with how much machining is possible if any. Sounds like thats not a good option.

Wonder if its worth just waiting for the SA-60Ms to make it state side :cool:

Really I would have to see the wheel but there could be a possibility of milling off 7mm, that would bring you to a +17, I think racingheart has a similar setup.

Really I would have to see the wheel but there could be a possibility of milling off 7mm, that would bring you to a +17, I think racingheart has a similar setup.

Id like to come up and see your shop anyhow, so maybe when I scrounge up some funds and purchase these wheels Ill bring up the rear set and have you take a look at em.

Either way guess I can just space them if it wont work.

Going to strip the paint off the iforged this week and start polishing them back to fresh before selling them. Got one bend in the RR inner barrel that needs fixed and then just a shit ton of man hours polishing them.

Hey angus whats a used set of Iforged flux worth in 17/18 offsets unknown?

I just got these installed on my car this week. my setup is as follows:

17x8 +32 Front
18x9.5 +35 Rear
Dunlop starspecs 215s in the front and 265 in the rear.

ride height is currently set to 3 1/2" up front, and 3 3/4" in the rear.

I'm currently rubbing the fender liners slightly but Shad at Driving Ambition (who set the car up) says as soon as it wears slightly I should be okay. I may raise it up just slightly.

I'll try to snap some pics for everyone to see tomorrow.

I just got these installed on my car this week. my setup is as follows:

17x8 +32 Front
18x9.5 +35 Rear
Dunlop starspecs 215s in the front and 265 in the rear.

ride height is currently set to 3 1/2" up front, and 3 3/4" in the rear.

I'm currently rubbing the fender liners slightly but Shad at Driving Ambition (who set the car up) says as soon as it wears slightly I should be okay. I may raise it up just slightly.

I'll try to snap some pics for everyone to see tomorrow.

Ahh, sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I would have suggested you get the 17x8 +38 front... you'd have no rubbing issues and have the same FF front as the 17x8 +32.

Only the 17x8.5 +32 has the FR face - and I would advise against that all together.

Just snapped a few pics with my phone, so please excuse the quality :)

I'm running about -1.7 degrees of camber up front. the corner of the fender liner did rub a bit but seems to have been filed down.

I'd probably second Hapa88's suggestion and go with the +38 offset up front as it's less aggressive overall but gets you the same look.

The last 2 pictures are of the front and rear, respectively, to get an idea of how flush I am.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 640
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 535
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 479
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 397
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 377
as you can see, the tc105n's do not get you the concave look that some of the advans and others will get you. overall though, I'm still quite happy with them :biggrin:

They do look nice. Thanks for posting some pics.

I am considering these as an option to run 17" all around mainly for tire cost considerations (I track & auto-x and the 18" rear tires come at a premium). I might miss the concavity of my current Advans unless I could get the RR or FR face in an appropriate offset though. Maybe a wider variety will come available later on?

Last edited:
bump, looking for a new set of wheels. would like to see some more nsx with these wheel. I would like to see 17x8.5+32 in front, if any, since that size is the only size I see that might Work and that has a semi concave face

Last edited:
Back