• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wekfest San Francisco- Feb 19, 2012

Will there be another group registration for PRIME (Mike?)

Sorry, my connection can no longer get us in as a group. Everyone who wants to show their NSX will have to register on their own.

However, I can try to arrange all the NSX's who have registered and received confirmation their NSX will be showing, can show together. But, don't hold me to the fire on that.

I'll be bringing my newly aquired isf if I can get it into the show. Was gonna show with blurry hopefully Mach III will show us some love and have a couple spots for us

Bill

Congrats, best car ever! :biggrin: I saw pics of last years event, insane. I still have the yellow 996 turbo as my wallpaper :wink:

Congrats, best car ever! :biggrin: I saw pics of last years event, insane. I still have the yellow 996 turbo as my wallpaper :wink:

Billy boy you ain't showing with us anymore? the entry is strict this year so all of you know I have been showing for 5+ years in their events and even I couldn't be promised a spot. I was told out of all of the cars I submitted once they were approved I could request whom I want to park with as long as they were also approved.

Billy boy you ain't showing with us anymore? the entry is strict this year so all of you know I have been showing for 5+ years in their events and even I couldn't be promised a spot. I was told out of all of the cars I submitted once they were approved I could request whom I want to park with as long as they were also approved.

I'll hopefully be with team blur this year showin love for ignited soul. Im still showing with you Danny if I'm allowed. My buddy with my brooklands wanted to
Try and get it in again and he was hoping there would be a Nsxprime spot. But now it looks like he has to work anyways. So just some isf love this year hopefully

I'll be there. Won't be driving the NSX, we'll be displaying the RWB car in our Fatlace booth. If you guys are planning a shoot, let me know and we can arrange a feature on fatlace.com

Back