• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

weksos industries presents: Weksos wekfest iii 02.20.11

WEKSOS INDUSTRIES PRESENTS: WEKSOS WEKFEST III
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT - INDOORS!
http://www.WEKFEST.com
Westcoast Elites

Sunday February 20th, 2011
1pm-6pm
Fort Mason Complex
Herbst and Festival Pavillions
38 Fort Mason
San Francisco, Ca 94123

wekfest2011_flyer1.jpg

wekfest2011_flyer2.jpg

General Admission:
$20 General Admission (Kids under 12 FREE w/paying adult)
FIRST 100 FANS IN LINE RECEIVES FREE ADMISSION!
$15 Admission with Original Flyer

Flyer locations will be updated shortly:
South Bay - Weksos Industries
East Bay - FFTEC Motorsports
San Francisco - Fatlace & Mach III

The 411:
This event has been moved from it's original location (San Francisco Japantown underground garage) to the Fort Mason Complex (Herbst & Festival Pavillions) in hopes to better serve our fans, supporters & community. Fort Mason is larger and can better accommodate our growing family , events, and community! Fort Mason located in the heart of Downtown SF with walking distance to famous tourist attractions such as Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, The Marina and of course Ghirardelli Square.

Westcoast’s Elite
Start the new year correct! Come witness another epic event & see the ILLEST cars/crews battle it out for the top crowns! Wekfest III is NOT a meet but in fact, a competition between top builds and elite crews. Let's not get it twisted! This is the BIG DANCE. The Superbowl of car shows, Where you can find SEMA quality cars, multiple magazine featured builds, track terrors and Pro Drift cars on full display.

The Breakdown:
This particular installment of WEKFEST shows, is to showcase the West Coast's finest! The crews and cars that you read about in magazine features, forum threads and on various internet video and blog shows. This is the Nor-al's Premier show! Bringing it all together, Wekfest III is going to be an EPIC EVENT! Completed projects, ultra clean dailys, Race / Track beasts, Drift to JDM , VIP to Luxury, Domestic to Euro......come join the movement!

Registration
Registration will be open to the public on Saturday December 25th @ 12pm - Please see http://www.WEKFEST.com for complete instructions and information regarding registration.

Screening Process
The filter will be raised a notch this year. Wekfest 2 was an EPIC event with over 15,000 visitors invading J-town's Garage and another 3-4,000 that weren’t able to get in. With rumored line time averaging 1-2 hours, we want to serve our fans with a high level of cars for them to enjoy. So every car will be pre-screened and voted into the show by a panel of experts. This is NOT a meet but in fact a high level contest with limited spaces. We are giving the paying customer the best show we can possibly offer.

Contact Information:

General & Marketing Inquiries: [email protected] or [email protected]
Vendor Info: [email protected]

Here's some coverage from past shows:

4813366592_65bca72ebc_z.jpg

4812742991_5e81db4ac5_z.jpg

4813368964_96f347a4f9_z.jpg

4813369292_da47f1ac26_z.jpg

4812746281_d84a439824_z.jpg

4813371894_3168c18102_z.jpg

4812747581_373b7c293e_z.jpg

4812751879_611066e1d5_z.jpg

4813386328_4db204786c_z.jpg

4813385988_2836e37938_z.jpg

4812765729_cab2300511_z.jpg

4813391966_9bcb2253aa_z.jpg

4812757379_935309ddcf_z.jpg

4812749929_72e8c4713e_z.jpg

4812755023_4fe11f3895_z.jpg

Last edited:
Re: __weksos industries presents: Weksos wekfest iii 02.20.11___

Bring the NSX. I will be there with mine.

LOL Alain you know you want to bring that NSX! I want a ride in that new horsepower monster when I get back to cali....

This is the one event per year I will attend, will bring the NSX with a few new mods :)

rick

hey everyone,

do we just go through the website regristration or is someone coordinating the group?

If you guys want I can talk to them since I know most of those guys pretty well.

How many spots do you think we will need?

Or anyone else want to talk to them that's fine too but definitely count me in for this show. I will have something VERY cool for this show :biggrin:

rick

I have 20 spots, I will provide more details next week. This event is not for stock NSX's.

Mike

*hint hint* to stock guys.

Start spending ur $$$$$ to stimulate the economy folks.....

I may be reading the ad wrong, but they are not interested in a lightly modified lowered car with aftermarket wheels. I heard they are looking for heavy modified cars like the ones pictured on their website:
http://www.WEKFEST.com/

Last edited:
I may be reading the ad wrong, but they are not interested in a lightly modified lowered car with aftermarket wheels. I heard they are looking for heavy modified cars like the ones pictured on their website:

At least they have a FD in there.

wekfest2011_3.jpg

Interesting.....I think only a handful of cars in the Bay Area would fall under the "Heavy Modified" category. I saw that their registration requires a photo but I think Mike is handling the spots for the NSX group so I wonder if the NSXs will be reviewed for acceptance.

Interesting.....I think only a handful of cars in the Bay Area would fall under the "Heavy Modified" category. I saw that their registration requires a photo but I think Mike is handling the spots for the NSX group so I wonder if the NSXs will be reviewed for acceptance.

Yeah, I will be responsible approving who gets in and who doesn't. I accept bribes... lol...

Seriously speaking, I know most of the NSX's in the Bay Area and Sacramento, I hope to see some of you join us in the Bay Are. As far as "Heavy Modified" is concerned those words are not used in the flyer by the OP. As far as I know, they just don't want stock looking NSX's.

Quotes from the flyer...

to showcase the West Coast's finest! This is the Nor-al's Premier show!

Back