• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Well here I go again -

Can you believe i'm back on the hunt for another NSX? My work has taken me back to my hometown of Baton Rouge and i've decided that i'm ready for another one!

Gotta have a T this time. Over 100k miles is ok as long as maintenance records are available. Looking for something in the mid to low 30s.

How the hell have you guys been?

-Dave

Can you believe i'm back on the hunt for another NSX? My work has taken me back to my hometown of Baton Rouge and i've decided that i'm ready for another one!

Gotta have a T this time. Over 100k miles is ok as long as maintenance records are available. Looking for something in the mid to low 30s.

-Dave

Welcome back!! Just driving and adding some miles over here! :D

-Dave

Dave! Welcome back! I was just reminiscing about your white NSX when we were rolling down Westheimer a while back. Glad to hear you're looking again. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Btw, I couldn't stay away either... :biggrin:

Dave! Welcome back! I was just reminiscing about your white NSX when we were rolling down Westheimer a while back. Glad to hear you're looking again. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Can you believe I came across all those pictures this weekend while browsing through some oldies. I'll post them tonight when I get home :cool:

Good to see you again too

I think you should find a T in the low mid 30's if you are up for a 100Kmi. car. FYI - my '95 NSX-T was orignally purchased in Tampa Bay, FL. I've never been there but hear it's nice.

Welcome Back!

I think you should find a T in the low mid 30's if you are up for a 100Kmi. car. FYI - my '95 NSX-T was orignally purchased in Tampa Bay, FL. I've never been there but hear it's nice.

Welcome Back!

Thanks Shaun!

I'm working on a 96 T with way less than 100k right now for the mid 30's. I've got my fingers crossed :biggrin:

Oh man, I wanted to buy your car so bad, I still have a picture of it in my computer! But I am very happy w/mine,hope it works out for you!

As promised, here are a couple of pics from that night

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

Back