• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Well it just happend F****K

I work @ Ft Belvoir and it’s under constriction always NE way so the guy front off me got a stop sing from constriction worker is slow then he switch to stop and the dude just slamed on his brakes the road is not fully paved yet so when I slammed on my brakes the car just slided went under his cars ass all he had was messed up bumper and I got F’d bad

Since you still have the oem wheels and front lip, I take it you want to replace with the oem year model parts. Sucks that it happened. Have your insurance write you a check, order what ever you need from STMPO, have your body shop paint and install and use the extra money for mods. :biggrin: One thing I always fear is getting into a accident in the NSX

Last edited:
Depending on what's exactly wrong and add about 20% on top of these prices, this is a good estimate from what I can see that needs to be replaced. Still have to add paint and labor. Good luck and hope they don't total it for what ever reason.

33150-SL0-A04 HEADLIGHT ASSY., L. $501.84
60100-SL0-A90ZZ HOOD (DOT) $1,295.09
60260-SL0-A00ZZ PANEL, L. FR. FENDER $940.95
60431-SL0-300ZZ FRAME, BULKHEAD CENTER (UPPER)
71101-SL0-A90ZZ FACE, FR. BUMPER (DOT) $810.04
71102-SL0-000ZZ SKIRT, FR. BUMPER $326.72
76125-SL0-A00ZZ LID, L. HEADLIGHT $203.59
76131-SL0-A03 RETRACTABLE, L. HEADLIGHT $301.90

Subtotal: $4,568.16
*Shipping Charge [Shipping Charge may vary with package size / weight]:
$274.09
Handling Charge: $3.95
**Sales Tax: $0.00
Total Order : $4,846.20

Last edited:
thanks guys i'm gona go thru and check i'll keep you guys posted from the looks of it it's

Front left Fender
Hood
dumper
headlight

eveything else looks fine then again i'll find out what prograssive says about it on thrusday

PS here the pics with wheel i had on i took them off since i know it;s gona spend some time @ body shop don;t wana get them messedup

picture.php

They painted my NSX when I did my 02 conversion. Very good work, but on the high end for price. Ask for Doug.

Wagonwork Collision Center
3406 Jefferson Davis Highway
Alexandria, VA 22305
(703) 684-2985

Don't let Progressive fix wor NSX, if you are going through your insurance take it to Wagonwork.

Also I Greg form Pohanka Acura can get beat most prices on Acura parts.

Look at my build thread for parts you need for an 02 Conversion.

Good luck.

This really sucks! What I have read you havent owned this car to long (about 3 months) and you get into a crash. Look on the bright side of things your ok and you can fix it no problem. I hope everything works out for the best. If this happened to my NSX I would probably go buck wild in mods and keep it forever. When these cars become salvage titles they arent worth to much and very hard to sell.

Last edited:
Sorry to see this, as others say, perhaps the outcome can be good.

I'd just get all parts and fix it ASAP and no 02+ LOL but is up to you :)

thanks again guys for all the input i;m not to crazy about 02 so most likeley i'll keep it NA1 other then R hood and for mods well i already got headers and exhust lol and i was waiting on thru to put them on i guess now it;s just wait and see game.

If you are going to fix it with pop ups, you may want to take your time shopping used parts and pick up some good deals. Besides, it's winter and I assume your car won't be driven much. Just a thought...

My 1st NSX was side swiped very lightly. The insurance gave me like $8 grand and I bought a new front fender, mirror, and rear fender here on NSX Prime. I had the door fixed/painted and the other parts were already painted black, so I didn't have to paint them and they matched perfectly.

Did some of the work myself and it cost me less than $4 grand. The rest I spend on some upgrades and service work.

Good luck,

Aww man, that sucks bro.

I would also recommend Wagon Works. My friend used to work at Enterprise and the Virginia branches would take their cars to them when it was the customer's fault and they did not get the optional insurance. IE - they do good work, but it comes at a price. With a company like Wagon Works, it would be easier to upgrade your parts (of course, you will pay the difference if it comes out higher than the insurance estimate for that part). Revision Auto Salon in Rockville MD also does really good work.

PS - You work at Fort Belvoir? I was down there earlier this year for a week long training class at DAU.

you guys are sooo aweesome i'm waiting on prograssive but i think i'm gona keep the 91 popup look, Chris thanks a lot for the offer i'll give you call on thru maybe we can meetup again thanx guys i still can;t belave it happend i was going only 10-15 NE way i'll keep you guys posted.

thnaks guys
ravi

Back