• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Went down, wouldn't go up (not sexual in nature)

Tuesday afternoon was beautiful here in NY, took off the T, and started my long 4 mile ride home, had a few stops to make on the way, tried to put the window up, first it wouldn't budge, than went up all the way. The next stop, I tried to put it up, no luck. Brought the car into the dealer yesterday morning (it's an 02) and they had to order a new window switch, it might take a few days, the weather has been beautiful, and no NSX, they given me a TL (usually it's a RSX), but it's just not the same. This is the first time I've heard of a "new" NSX having window problems after 8 months (7,500 miles) but stuff happens. I hope to have it back for the weekend, I'll find out later today.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

That is usually not characteristic of new Nsxs, but like you said, stuff happens. Anyways, I hope that they finish with your car soon as this weather is gorgeous. I hope to be able to drive my Nsx as much as possible before the cold starts to seep in.

Btw, if you have a yellow 02, I might have passed by you at Bennihana's by Menlo Park in Jersey, if that was u.

It's yellow, but wasn't me

kld12 said:
That is usually not characteristic of new Nsxs, but like you said, stuff happens. Anyways, I hope that they finish with your car soon as this weather is gorgeous. I hope to be able to drive my Nsx as much as possible before the cold starts to seep in.

Btw, if you have a yellow 02, I might have passed by you at Bennihana's by Menlo Park in Jersey, if that was u.

Haven't been to Jersey in the car for a couple of months, probably someone else:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Easy for you to say, i won't get the NSX back for another two weeks (fender-bender,) and at the moment, the lighten MR2 is also not here - so no fun for me. I have really wanted to run the auto-x and the 1/8, but who knows when that is going to happen.

Last edited:
Could be worse

You are certainly right: Stuff happens.

By my calculations you got about 7392 MORE miles than this
prancing horse!

Count your lucky stars! Hope you get it back soon.

Just heard from Greenwich Acura

They don't expect the part in until Tuesday of next week. That means the car will be in their garage for an entire week, and that I can't drive it. The loaner just doesn't cut it. Oh well, nothing I can do about it, except complain. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back