• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wesley Snipes' 1993 NSX is for sale

They want 78k. It’s clean but yeah, no way...

pure bloods only..............

U peeked...... back to the NSX?
Nah. That car is a good track car and a terrible street car. It’s just too low. I don’t track. So there ya go.
I will sit back and enjoy looking at them. It’s easier on my bank account.

^ I disagree about being a terrible street car. It's a comfortable ride even with the crap Michigan roads, lowered on low profile tires.
It rides okay. But for me it’s just too low for the point in my life now. I’m not really what you’d call slim either. I’d always scrape, have to be mindful of parking curbs, etc. Getting out of the car was like rolling off the ground and standing up.:biggrin:

It rides okay. But for me it’s just too low for the point in my life now. I’m not really what you’d call slim either. I’d always scrape, have to be mindful of parking curbs, etc. Getting out of the car was like rolling off the ground and standing up.:biggrin:

I agree about the rolling out of the car and feeling like you're on the floor and I'm 5'10 160lbs but i think the nsx is extremely comfortable once inside and the ride is better than most sport/tuner cars out there.

frosssst.................

It's super easy to get out of the car. Just use Steven Seagal Akido drop and roll technique.

Back