• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

West Coast Enclosed Transport for NSXPO 2006 (Sebring, FL)

hi guys --

Interested in taking your NSX to NSXPO 2006 in Sebring, FL? I've organized enclosed transports for NSXPO 2002, NSXPO 2003, and NSXPO 2004. I am putting together 1-2 trucks to deliver the cars from the Southwest to Sebring depending on interest. The trucks are enclosed tractor trailers with hydraulic lift gates allowing the lowest cars to be transported (see photo below). Each car then is covered with a plastic cover. We will likely be using Reliable Carriers as they are dependable, carry fully insurance, and competitively priced. Each truck can hold 7 NSX. The approximate ROUND TRIP cost will be $2700.00 for LA and $2500.00 from Phoenix per car based on a full load. This includes pick up, loading, unloading, and wait time costs in Florida (since the car will wait for us for 5 days).

The trucks will pick up in the LA basin (likely Orange County) at a central loading area likely 5 days before NSXPO, make a stop in Phoenix, AZ, and continue on to Sebring. The cars will then be picked up at the hotel in Florida on the last day of NSXPO and will be delivered approximately 1 week later.

If you are interested, please e-mail [email protected] with your name, telephone number, city that you live in, year NSX, and color. Once we get closer to NSXPO, I will contact everyone with details.

Regards,
-- Chris

denver_trailer.jpg

Chris, Please keep me in mind, I would still be interested in a one way back from Orlando to either PHX or Orange County if it works out. Thanks, Gil

Back