• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Westfest 2009 - May 15 in Kelowna is on! - Book your room.

Just posting fresh to let everyone know that Westfest is on again for 2009.
The Manteo is holding the lakeview rooms til Sunday, then its first come first serve. They will still honor the price after Sunday though.
The link to what we are working on is:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116565
Please let me know if your coming down or not.
You can pm me or email me at: [email protected]
I will try to update my first post on the other thread.
Trev

People Coming:
1)Trevor Ffffanman - Edmonton - Manteo
2)Albert - Edmonton - Prometheus - Manteo
3)Dan Caveman - St. Albert - Manteo
4)Stacy stacy'snsx - Vancouver
5)Tim Bigglezworth - Calgary - Friends
6)Wil Angus - Vancouver
7)Terry porpoise - Kelowna - um, his house.
8)Sean Hondatech - Victoria
9)Todd - earz0 - Calgary/vernon - Staying with Family
10)Aaron - aaronkamloops - Kamloops - for a bit!
11)Tim - liftnot- Edmonton/San Diago - B&B
12)Frank - Fct - Vancouver

People not Coming that came last year:
Pam ve7nsx - Abbortsford
Kevin - Edmonton - lucky guy's '93
Allen - Edmonton - allinjack
John - Edmonton - rjmcmillan

Last edited:
Hope there is room for one more (red).
Cheryl and I joined last year and look forward to seeing you all.

Frank

Too bad Pam!
Albert and his Wife will be coming again this year, in the yellow ride!
They are from St. Albert and will be traveling Friday morning.
Trev

Last edited:
Well I am looking forward to seeing familier faces and some new ones also. We will have the barbeque ready, will just need to how many by Saturday afternoon, so we can complete the shopping.:biggrin:
porpoise

Right on buddy boy!
You are talking about the Sunday BBQ at your house.
Wrap up BBQ.

Looks like we still only have 4 people so far at the Mantao!
Plus 2 from the Corvette club.

Trev

Spoke with Bill at the World of Wheels in Peachland and he is asking we be at the show no later than 10am as they want to get the vehicles in position fairly early because by 11am the place is packed. We have to enter via the North entrance to the town (same as last year) and park in front of the Yacht Club. My friend with his GTR will be unable to make it due to previous commitments. Bill also reminded us of the $10 charge for the parking per car and there are t-shirts on sale which help cover the costs of the event. Shirts are $20 each. I will meet up with the group that morning and plan to be at Terry's for dinner that night so if anyone is keeping tabs on who is going to Terry's then pencil me in. Thanks

Kinda related, but i chatted with Jadden and we were wondering how many Edmonton guys were headng down this way on thursday night prior to leaving on Friday AM. Maybe the Calgary and Edmonton guys could get together for a drink or two somewhere central.

Trev - I've emailed you already.

Wil

I will be leaving Thursday afternoon from work and heading down to Calgary for the Nite.
I do not know where I am staying for the nite yet but will figure that out when I get there.
I have to pick up my Wiley-X riding glasses on the south side at Optiks International - Bay 88,4307-130 ave S.E.
It is a busy little mall area, but got to pick these new glasses up.
After that, I would be up for a drink and food and hang out and a drive.
Its the beginning of the long weekend so I'm sure I'll be mad in traffic once on the South Side, but I guess I'm in no rush!
Round up the guys and let me know when and where.
Trev.
Albert is leaving Fri morn from Edm direct.
Dan is leaving Thur morn from Edm direct.
Thats about it, this year from here.
You are stuck just with me.
Is any one from Calgary coming down or better yet, coming down with me Friday Morn? Was thinking of leaving early like 8 am latest, last year was about 9 I think.
Trev
1-780-953-1744 cell

On that note, who's doing what to head from the lower mainland up on Friday? My co-pilot n' I and getting the 11am boat over to Van, so we'll be hitting the highway a little after 1pm. Anyone else?

Cheryl & I are departing Vancouver at 3PM Friday. Going via Coquihalla Hwy. We will just miss bumping into you Sean if you are leaving Vancouver 1PM.

Well I am getting there been working too much lately, alternator crapped out on friday, but was lucky to get it rebuilt today.
Thanks Paul appreciate the connection.
I got a few small things left and I should be good to go, as long as all goes well in the next couple days you can count me in.
I really need the break. :biggrin:

I would like to leave thursday morning to beat the traffic but I am not sure I can pull it off, if I dont leave thursday Trev u are more than welcome to stay at my place again, and I will leave friday morning with you at approx 8 am.

About dinner and a few drinks thursday I will go if I dont leave by then.

BTW looking forward to seeing the P car with the S/C Stacy! :wink:
Cheers
Brent

Last edited:
Sounds good Brent......
You could have had my alternator here, since we take them off on the SC setups. Call a friend once in a while!!! lol
John mentioned I could stay with him as well if your gone already and then perhaps drive out of the city with me for a bit.
Catch you guys Thursday, whomever is in for a drink.
Keep me posted.
Trev

Back