• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What age did you get your NSX?

I was 22, but I remember when my neighbor bought the one i own know when i was 4 years old...

I watched this car sit for over 15 years and i finally got him to sell it to me...

7,300 miles

You lucky bastard!! hahah best luck ever!

oscar

53%20number.png

Why not? Do you have some concerns or questions about prostate sexams that you like to ask me?

So you are over 53 ... interesting! .. is cool, now I will respect you more, for some reason I thought you were like, low 30's ... you seem young spirit! is awesome!

Oscar

Some of these young ages being posted are making me want to invest whatever little money I have now. If I can get one in the next 8 years (before I'm 30) I'll be extremely satisfied.

46 yrs cash,12-07-04 after alot of other rides finally found a keeper. Do not drive it much but enjoy it every time. Thanks Nabil First Class Auto for keeping it Pristine.

bought my 98'nsx-t at 18. I have had it for 7 yrs and put over 80K miles on it. paid off and no plans of selling it! one day ill adopt a 355.

40...bought it new in 94....still have it!!

Wow that's awesome an original owner from 94. Sweet. You don't see many original owners from pre 2000's keeping there cars. Probably know of a handful prime members that were new owners from pre 2000's.

Last edited:
On Halloween Day in 2009 at 61 I purchased a 2005, Rio yellow with 16,000 miles. I think I was too old for a midlife crisis so I don't have a good excuse except it seemed like a good idea at the time. Looking back it was a GREAT idea. For the past forty years i have owned Porches as my only sport cars but there is something about an NSX that I couldn't pass up.

On Halloween Day in 2009 at 61 I purchased a 2005, Rio yellow with 16,000 miles. I think I was too old for a midlife crisis so I don't have a good excuse except it seemed like a good idea at the time. Looking back it was a GREAT idea. For the past forty years i have owned Porches as my only sport cars but there is something about an NSX that I couldn't pass up.

Great story, plus I appreciate another 'elder statesman' in the crowd.

Long time Porsche fan/owner too. So, I guess you're enjoying having the engine a little closer to the 'right' spot?

Fell in love with the NSX when i was 10 years old, 22 when i bought my first 91 red nsx, 26 when i bought my second 94 GPW SC NSX.
One of the best thing that happen in my life is to own my dream car:smile:

Last edited:
Fell in love at first sight with the NSX when I was about 30. Owning one was always in the back of my mind, and when it came time to pull the trigger on purchasing my first sports car, I came back to my first love at age 51...and have no regrets.

Back