• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What am I missing?

Had my post I bumped only once deleted and then made a new post and it was deleted because they said it was a duplicate post. How can it be duplicate when the first one is deleted. Also the rules say one bump per month and I did that but it said it was deleted for over bumping?

Had my post I bumped only once deleted and then made a new post and it was deleted because they said it was a duplicate post. How can it be duplicate when the first one is deleted. Also the rules say one bump per month and I did that but it said it was deleted for over bumping?

You obviously either didn't read or chose to ignore the rules posted as a sticky in that forum: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/157705-Read-this-first!!!!!!!!!

You bumped your thread after only 9 days and you were advised to read the bump rules. Rather than do that, you chose to start a duplicate thread on the same day you were told you prematurely bumped your existing thread and that was deleted as well.

i realized my first mistake but it showed that the post was deleted so why would i not be able to create a new thread if the old one was already deleted? Does that mean that i can never repost my for sale add for that item again since the first post was deleted? That makes no sense.

Just your bump post was deleted, not the for sale post. The thread did not get deleted, just the 2nd post.

Ok well it does not say that in the message I received if I had known that then I would never have tried to post a new thread.

The automated PM template is as follows. It indicates which post was deleted and even includes the text from that post.

Code:
To: nismor32gtr
PM Title: Post Deleted
Date:    02-18-2014 06:28
Message: Hello nismor32gtr, The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted
==========================================================================
Post ID: Need this sold. Offers will be considered....
Thread: Taitec Ti gt-009 exhaust in mint condition. $1000
Reason: Read bump rules
==========================================================================

Back