• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What an ass...TEASER this is a TEASER!

Vince Lombardi said it best. "There is no room for second best." Business is business. All is fair in love and war. The whole show is based on outwitting, out playing, and beating your opponents. Do you think Donald would share profits with a competitor who he outbid on a job?

For those of you who thought Randal had a lack of class I think you are wrong. The people who thought he made a bad decision probably are EMPLOYEES not OWNERS. There is a big difference in mindset.

Maybe Honda should share its technology with Toyota, GM, and Ford because they have better employees and assets.

Randall being the first black winner being asked to share the victory with someone who writes about business is an insult. A Rhodes scholar, MIT and Oxford grad that dominated the whole competition. Just imagine what it took to get to where Randal is today. The sacrifices he made are unbelievable.

A broken ankle vs a death in your family. Can I get you a tissue?

It hasn't been until the last decade where black quarterbacks even lead the team. Imagine people thinking black quarterbacks were not as smart. Gee I guess they were wrong. Mcnabb, Vick, Culpepper and on and on.

Imagine being Randal asked to share a victory that you rightfully won and then the media and popular do gooders saying ahh too bad for Rebecca. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

Randal did the right thing and raised his hand in VICTORY!!

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Well keep in mind this. Randal is black, he is the first black person to win on that show. So in a way you need to look at it from that perspective as well.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?:rolleyes:

Back