• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are some aftermarket wheel option for the NC1 NSX?

Tirerack has several BBS wheels for the NSX, as well as a fairly light OZ option. Another option is from ScienceOfSpeed:

https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx-2017-on/titan-7-t-s5-forged-wheels-nsx-2017-on.html

Nice forged wheel, but a little too similar to the stock ones for me. Not sure about their weight either compared to stock, but should be light.

There are also several Vossen wheel options. (vossen3d.com). Some nice designs available. Again, I'm not sure of weight (or price for that matter) of them, so you'll need to inquire.

Last edited:
Science of Speed's wheels do look much like the stock wheels. That's a good thing in my opinion, as I like the OE rims, but would prefer them in silver. Black rims are overdone. I'd just keep those for the winter.:cool:

why don't you just take the best deal and wrap it white?

why don't you just take the best deal and wrap it white?

Vehicle wraps are good for people who are not anal or OCD. Up close it never looks good and if we are going to spend the money, rather be on paint :)

After a couple years, the wraps always need to be removed. No thanks

Right now wheels options that exist for the NSX I have found.

HRE, few examples of their P200 series wheels in 20/21
Vossen has done a forged 20/21 set
Forgeline built wheels for a race car and the look/weight seem like a good option to me but in 5 lug obviously.
http://www.forgeline.com/customer_gallery_view.php?cvk=1722
Advan has the Advan gt in 20/21 that science of speed has on order, some sets arrive in march I believe.
Titan7 has a wheel set in 19/20 that will be available for the NSX

BBS currently doesn't really have a fitment for the NSX, I did talk to them but the fitments you see on tirerack would really be a step down from your factory wheels.

I'm leaning towards the Forgeline wheels. Lots of great options though.

Last edited:
Right now wheels options that exist for the NSX I have found.

HRE, few examples of their P200 series wheels in 20/21
Vossen has done a forged 20/21 set
Forgeline built wheels for a race car and the look/weight seem like a good option to me but in 5 lug obviously.
http://www.forgeline.com/customer_gallery_view.php?cvk=1722
Advan has the Advan gt in 20/21 that science of speed has on order, some sets arrive in march I believe.
Titan7 has a wheel set in 19/20 that will be available for the NSX

BBS currently doesn't really have a fitment for the NSX, I did talk to them but the fitments you see on tirerack would really be a step down from your factory wheels.

I'm leaning towards the Forgeline wheels. Lots of great options though.

Any HRE wheel and pretty much any custom forged wheel company can do wheels for car... its not rocket science its 5x120 high offsets rear and front +38-45 and +40-50 rears depending on the how wide you go front 8.5 to 9 and rears 11, 11.5, 12

Vossen IMO is garbage.. stick to ADV.1, HRE, MHT forged, etc..

There lots of options for the car and yes you will have to go custom forged.. like HRE, ADV.1, MHT forged, Forged line.. etc would not touch Vossen IMO they are garbage the car is pretty straigh forward 5x120 72.56 hub high offsets..

Back