• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are your plans for Long Weekend?

I'll actually be in town in the GTA, staying with family in Mississauga. Sat night I'm meeting a bunch of Skyline owners at SQ1 (Nate aka red_dragon will be there) but other than that no plans. If NSXers are gathering I'll come out, but I'm taking my DD this time.
:biggrin:

I will be heading up to Hamilton. My son has a Go kart Practice session on Saturday. He is 8 and this is a pretty big deal for him. I had almosty forgot this is a long weekend!! Bonus.
John

I'm around.......gonna cruise a bit on my Harley, but if some want to meet for a ride/bite just let me know.

I'm around.......gonna cruise a bit on my Harley, but if some want to meet for a ride/bite just let me know.

I told Lana (my wife) about u and she said she'd love to cruise with you - we should figure that out.

I'm happy to host a Monday evening NSX get together @ my place if there's interest. It'll be beer and Pizza since I'm a lazy guy and I have too much left over beer anyways.

Haha, too bad I am leaving for Ottawa on Monday AM. :(

I'll see you ladies next weekend for sure.
:wink:

Stu..........have Lana call me for the "cruise". I'd be in for Monday night at this moment...........I'm at 905-702-1169

In retrospect, we're gonna go to the yacht club to watch the fireworks from the deck - if you want to join us call me 416 258-8527

What day are you going to Banff...Sunday or Monday? May be going too...I know that they are digging the main street up...but its great to tool around the national park.

Dam:cool:

Back