• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do these NSX owners do for a living?!

Crack sales... profits are up,buy in opportunities available!!
MYNSX
Or as they say in Brooklyn (Ay'... I DO DINGS!!)

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 26 July 2002).]

I own a plumbing company I started as an apprentice at 15 years old,in business for myself at 21 approximately,now I'm 34 and have not been on a jobsite since 30 years old.Thousands of hours later all the sweat is starting to pay off ,I am no where near where I want to be but a lot further than I was!!
MYNSX
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by MYNSX:
I own a plumbing company I started as an apprentice at 15 years old,in business for myself at 21 approximately,now I'm 34 and have not been on a jobsite since 30 years old.Thousands of hours later all the sweat is starting to pay off ,I am no where near where I want to be but a lot further than I was!!
MYNSX
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hmm.. sounds like me, but in my case, just replace the job title of 'plumbing' with 'restaurant supplies' and I started off 2 years younger than MYNSX's apprentice age. I'm 32 years old at the moment, 2 years younger than MYNSX. Yep, that sound about right.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 26 July 2002).]

Originally posted by Zanardi 50:
Hmm.. sounds like me, but in my case, just replace the job title of 'plumbing' with 'restaurant supplies' and I started off 2 years younger than MYNSX's apprentice age. I'm 32 years old at the moment, 2 years younger than MYNSX. Yep, that sound about right.
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 26 July 2002).]

I am crossing my fingers for an NSX....

Maybe 2 more generations before I own one. I am practicing my autocrossing skills by playing Gran Turismo
biggrin.gif

I'm 16 and considering a career in pharmacy.

[This message has been edited by Jeffry (edited 27 July 2002).]

I am a full time NSXPrime groupie. I work extremely hard at this job. It is both my day job as well as night job.

I am wondering when the promotion to Senior Groupie will come... Lud?

<BLOCKQUOTE>

<hr>
quote: I am crossing my fingers for an NSX....
Maybe 2 more generations before I own one. I am practicing my autocrossing skills by playing Gran Turismo .

I'm 16 and considering a career in pharmacy.

<hr></blockquote>

I think playing Gran Turismo is harder..
first.. the control steering cant even make 2+ turns like real car and in precise.. so easy to get spinned out..

ok enough...

About myself.. I'm 20 and full time student..who sell and make music instruments..

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 28 July 2002).]

mortgage banking, NOT bank robbing!!!

by the by, we've had several bank robberies in the kansas city area this year. really weird, still havent apprehended them all the last i heard. they even robbed the bank i go to way out here in 'posh-ville'. another one of my customers is a bank--they just got robbed and several employees were brutally assaulted--apparently its the fourth or fifth time in the last three years!!! stealing is bad enough and then these guys who beat people when they do it, geesh--cant we arm the employees??

I demonstrate yo-yo's at the mall. :)))
Actually, I'm a Hydrodynamic Engineer for the Department of Defense, Jet Propulsion Systems. I'm hoping to get a "real" job some day. There must be a way to get payed for doing absolutely nothing. Oh... my mistake, there is... marry well and divorce better.

Carl Camper

Egads Forum Nazi!! What the h*ll are you doing with that image?

Anyways, pimpin' always generates a ton of money in a busy Navy town like San Diego.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Back