• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys think of the fleet?

test.jpg

I am not sure if I posted this properly, but oh well.

O my god. Lol lol this is so cool . Great collection and wonderfull tast. I was wondering what do you do for a living and wich one do you like the best? thanks much :0) Happy riding.

The 1998 F355 GTS F1 is my baby, but the NSX has been getting driven the most lately (2,500 miles in a month). I used to own a public company.

Simply awesome.

The only form of transportation you need now is a Hummer in case you need to take your driving off road
wink.gif

I just realized why your "fleet" seems familiar.

akiransx-jason355-mark360.jpg

That's my NSX on the end, but the Ferraris belong to one of my bosses and one of my coworkers. :.(

Personally, I prefer the NSX-T to the 355 GTS, the NSX's Spa Yellow Pearl paint to this Modena's yellow, and the 360 Spyder to the Modena...but that's just me...
biggrin.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 21 May 2002).]

nice hardware.

i've got a dumb questions, though. how does one "own" a public company?

Excellent! Please post some more pics!

------------------
'94 Brooklands Green Pearl/Black NSX
5-Speed

Allan,

Nice Diablo. That will be my next toy car, once I win the lottery. Now tell me, which is faster your nos injected Lambo or that sweet looking NSX?
biggrin.gif
How many miles do you put on that Lambo per year and what is the cost of maintenance on such an exotic?

--------------
99 Kaiser Silver
92 LS400

Allan,
What do you think of your Diablo? I had a 99 VT Roadster that exploded quite literally and then I gave them another chance with a 6.0 which had constant "Left Engine trouble" and then to top it off I was forced to climb out of the window when the cheesy door handle came off in my hand! I am not a huge fan these days =) Also they are big cars, and not particularly nimble in tight back roads. The only real appeal to the car is the high speed stability, which you cant really make use of without losing your license. Anyhoo just curious about your impressions. I am actually curious about some sort of mid engine mini diablo roadster that may be built some day.

Originally posted by ALLAN:
i finally got some more pics of my cars also, if you want to see them, check out www.msnusers.com/allanscars

Nice cars Allan, my favorite is the brown buick? in the background missing a wheel cover.
wink.gif

------------------
1994 Red/Black NSX #418
Forums Nazi Groupie

Back